Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

Ehh, Beyonce was super young when she first really started getting out there. That makes her seem older than she really is. She just looked like a regular old 3rd Ward ganky Houston chick before making big money

Beyonce has looked like a grown woman since 15 lol

on another note kid frankie :smokin

Lala got lazy like most girls in relationships do. Now that she's back, she knows she needs to attract a newer, younger baller.

She gonna end up with Zaytoven or somebody random like that. It'd be real funny if she appeared on Area 21 during the playoffs though.

Lala got lazy like most girls in relationships do. Now that she's back, she knows she needs to attract a newer, younger baller.

She gonna end up with Zaytoven or somebody random like that. It'd be real funny if she appeared on Area 21 during the playoffs though.

She gonna go after Lamar ball.

Women never play fair post break up, Lala outchea looking like a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with extra sugar.

Melo def bout to hit her with that "hey stranger..." text
Women usually glo up more after a breakup...bc they were comfortable. Melo was putting up with the lazy LaLa. Talking bout she always tired.

It's almost like marriage doesn't even make sense anymore in a country with little to no values or morals like America. But America loves to put on a front like it's so wholesome and God fearing, which is why society tells us to get married.

Actually, nah.

The move would be to go for an artist or player in another sport.

It's almost like marriage doesn't even make sense anymore in a country with little to no values or morals like America. But America loves to put on a front like it's so wholesome and God fearing, which is why society tells us to get married.
:lol: @ "anymore". When did America have values and morals?

True. It just seems like previous generations honored marriage more. Realistically, they just didn't have social media to a) help them cheat & b) help them get caught cheating.

My views on marriage/relationships/women have changed so much in the past few years. Sheesh.

I wonder why I haven't left America yet. Living here is almost like being in a bad relationship :smh: I know I'm being done wrong but I just refuse to accept it and think it'll get better.

Last edited:
Acting like folks didn't have mistresses and affairs back in the day too :lol:

Only thing that's changed is that now it gets broadcast in media/social media from time to time,the actual behaviour of folks itself hasn't...

Last edited:
True. It just seems like previous generations honored marriage more. Realistically, they just didn't have social media to a) help them cheat & b) help them get caught cheating.

My views on marriage/relationships/women have changed so much in the past few years. Sheesh.

They were cheating at the same rates :lol:.

Women didn't have agency and or financial freedom to just leave. Culturally, it was acceptable to put up with abuse, cheating etc.

Mad baby's born outta wedlock that didn't know their true parents etc etc.

Maybe you should stop pandering to the lowest common denominator to support your arguments. The average American (yourself) ain't ****! People with your train of thought the problem with "America", as you put it. Thinking about what everyone else does in relation to your decisions :smh: Man up and be a leader.

Last edited:

They were cheating at the same rates :lol:.

Women didn't have agency and or financial freedom to just leave. Culturally, it was acceptable to put up with abuse, cheating etc.

This 100%

No need for the revisionist history and whitewashing of the past :lol:

Last edited:
Actually from googling divorce rates in America, we are actually in a decline. I wonder if this has to do with people just not getting married early no more. Also some articles said recessions plays a huge factor on marriage where financial stability can be a factor in why people stay or divorce.

I think looking at the celeb world is just a bad example on how to look at marriage. They have options the normal person doesn't have. Even if a celeb has money and get's taken half of what they have, they still have a decent amount of money and even the means to get more back in the future.

They were cheating at the same rates
laugh.gif

Basically. Women had no other option but to just put up with a dude who married them because they were uneducated and did not have the fortitude to handle a household on their owns. You found a man who made "good" money and he beat you or cheated, you suck it up and deal with it cause you ain't got **** else without him.

That's why I find it funny when women wish for old school romance like back in the 20s & 30s. You could smack ya wife in a restaurant and the waiter would tell your wife to keep it down.

Basically. Women had no other option but to just put up with a dude who married them because they were uneducated and did not have the fortitude to handle a household on their owns. You found a man who made "good" money and he beat you or cheated, you suck it up and deal with it cause you ain't got **** else without him.

That's why I find it funny when women wish for old school romance like back in the 20s & 30s. You could smack ya wife in a restaurant and the waiter would tell your wife to keep it down.
:rofl:
true

Back
Top Bottom