Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

Actually from googling divorce rates in America, we are actually in a decline. I wonder if this has to do with people just not getting married early no more. Also some articles said recessions plays a huge factor on marriage where financial stability can be a factor in why people stay or divorce.

I think looking at the celeb world is just a bad example on how to look at marriage. They have options the normal person doesn't have. Even if a celeb has money and get's taken half of what they have, they still have a decent amount of money and even the means to get more back in the future.
its over 50% divorce rate now....

there's no incentive to be married anymore. financially it'll kill you, either fix da taxes

to incentive it, or fix da economy so that people can raise a fam with one breadwinner

and someone staying home and raising da kids.

It's almost like marriage doesn't even make sense anymore in a country with little to no values or morals like America. But America loves to put on a front like it's so wholesome and God fearing, which is why society tells us to get married.

Maybe you should stop pandering to the lowest common denominator to support your arguments. The average American (yourself) ain't ****! People with your train of thought the problem with "America", as you put it. Thinking about what everyone else does in relation to your decisions :smh: Man up and be a leader.
he wasnt lying tho...thats what America is, alot of pretending and contradictions...the "american dream" is still a thing n marriage is supposed to be part of it, but in reality its getting less respect these days

Actually from googling divorce rates in America, we are actually in a decline. I wonder if this has to do with people just not getting married early no more. Also some articles said recessions plays a huge factor on marriage where financial stability can be a factor in why people stay or divorce.

I think looking at the celeb world is just a bad example on how to look at marriage. They have options the normal person doesn't have. Even if a celeb has money and get's taken half of what they have, they still have a decent amount of money and even the means to get more back in the future.

there's no incentive to be married anymore. financially it'll kill you, either fix da taxes

to incentive it, or fix da economy so that people can raise a fam with one breadwinner

a lot of ppl still get married cuz they think thats what they supposed to do or to look a certain way for their fam and friends...these are the ppl that get divorced like its nothin

a lot of ppl still get married cuz they think thats what they supposed to do or to look a certain way for their fam and friends...these are the ppl that get divorced like its nothin
that marriage kool-aid is getting realized day by day da way its currently formed.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a ish about how good an ex looks after a breakup? It literally does nothing to me. Especially if I know her personality well.

Same, I may see a couple pics that catch my eye, but I never want to get back because of pictures. Do you, because there's 3 billion+ women in the world. I'll find someone else.

Plus it always hits them harder when you're good without them.

Damn Melo
laugh.gif

Too little, too late. Dude might as well take that L in stride. She ain't coming back. That ***** is now property of the streets.

Man that Uber religious crowd treats marriage like a toy to keep up appearances then be up in your face all self righteous. It's amazing what you come across; young ones that did it just for sex without judgement, secretly gay dudes, older women just because, older folk in general on their 5th etc​ etc. All which generally don't work out because there's no love, it's all appearance and them and everyone around them dip their head in the sand because being fake is better than accepting human nature and being real. They covet it the most and violate it just as much.

I had a very honest conversation about relationships and infidelity with a woman yesterday. We both acknowledged that we have both cheated on exes and that it's the norm now, citing several examples of other people we know. My question was, knowing this, why do people continue to act like they're going to be with one person for the rest of their lives? We couldn't come up with a good answer.

One of the more interesting things she admitted was most women who have a male "friend", that's a man that either used to smash, is going to smash or is currently smashing. Also told me (already knew) that the acting upset and hurt when confronted about those types of dudes is a standard play. I dont see the benefits of getting married. I don't know every situation, but in general, what is the man gaining?

One of the more interesting things she admitted was most women who have a male "friend", that's a man that either used to smash, is going to smash or is currently smashing. Also told me (already knew) that the acting upset and hurt when confronted about those types of dudes is a standard play.

Absolutely HATE this cat and mouse part of when you first start talking to a girl. She tries to flip it on you as if you have "no reason to worry" yea sure I don't. The worst thing is when they try to hit you with the "insecure" card. :rolleyes

Absolutely HATE this cat and mouse part of when you first start talking to a girl. She tries to flip it on you as if you have "no reason to worry" yea sure I don't. The worst thing is when they try to hit you with the "insecure" card. :rolleyes

In my 39 years it was the most honest conversation I've ever had with a woman I'm not related to. She doesn't believe in marriage either. I've been stuck on that all day today.

Women that come with the male friend bs are never to be taken seriously. Agreed about marriage though there is no incentive for us to do so. Saw divorce case a few weeks ago dude had to split his 1.2MM 401k with his leech of an ex wife who also worked on top of alimony & child support. Dudes legit need a class for this bc these women out here taking us up & through there and the government is complicit

Not about that married life. Marriage as an institution is a sham imo. I look at all the older males i know that are married and none of em are happy.

Bouta get me a common law spouse

Last edited:
Not about that married life. Marriage as an institution is a sham imo. I look at all the older males i know that are married and none of em are happy.

Bouta get me a common law spouse

Same **** in the eyes of the law depending on where you live, may as well give her the show she wants if you're doing that.

Melo can dip back into the Honey Nut Cheerios whenever he wants. Baby daddy ALWAYS has the keys to the box and on top of that Melo is mad wealthy. Ain't too many dudes she can upgrade too unless she goes gets her a dude from Silicon Valley. On top of all that, shorty built her whole brand under the name Lala Anthony. She ain't letting that last name go. What she's gonna go back to Lala Vasquez? Who? Melo just has to navigate the social media storm and as of right now he's doing a good job. Melo bout to go for the big kahuna and have the "baby mama and wife get along" shtick pumping. I got $50 that Lala shows up to side shorty's baby's shower

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom