Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

But you know females get that pressure from friends/family about, "You are going to let him just drag you along forever?"

But you know females get that pressure from friends/family about, "You are going to let him just drag you along forever?"

Beyoncé, Gabby.....which one of them friends gonna tell her about leaving their cheating man? And the family would be more inclined to tell her to tough it out. Money = Power. Melo ain't putting his hands on her for it to be a must leave situation and pride ain't gonna let her give up that lifestyle cause Melo got the prenup.

She doesn't have to go back to anything, divorced women usually keep the name.

Melo is an out and about dude. Her keeping the name wouldn't be like a Kimora Simmons situation where Russell is moves low key. Melo is about to be the biggest free agent in the off season and Lala is just gonna look money hungry if she's leaving him on some "I can do better" type steel but keeping his last name.

Last edited:
Same **** in the eyes of the law depending on where you live, may as well give her the show she wants if you're doing that.

I know up here if a common law couple split, theres no equal division of property. Each person keeps whats in their name. So if the cribs in your name she cant touch it. Same with estates

California doesn't have common law marriage. I'm cool with shacking up. Marriage though? Nope.

I find it weird we aint learn more about this chick he allegedly knocked up but more of this Lala sideshow.

What you want if you're Melo, bury her. What hurts most for chicks is it being all on front St.

Exactly. Melo is playing this super clean and the fact that side shorty is attractive and not tryna be all out and messy with it only adds to the cleanliness. Melo bout to turn them into besties

Last edited:
Still amazes me the savage in women who are married for years and then go into straight come up mode.

What happened to all that love?

I swear women scorned have no feelings, no sympathy, just savages :lol:

Melo can dip back into the Honey Nut Cheerios whenever he wants. Baby daddy ALWAYS has the keys to the box and on top of that Melo is mad wealthy. Ain't too many dudes she can upgrade too unless she goes gets her a dude from Silicon Valley. On top of all that, shorty built her whole brand under the name Lala Anthony. She ain't letting that last name go. What she's gonna go back to Lala Vasquez? Who? Melo just has to navigate the social media storm and as of right now he's doing a good job. Melo bout to go for the big kahuna and have the "baby mama and wife get along" shtick pumping. I got $50 that Lala shows up to side shorty's baby's shower

Major props to Melo if he can keep it that playa.

I had a very honest conversation about relationships and infidelity with a woman yesterday. We both acknowledged that we have both cheated on exes and that it's the norm now, citing several examples of other people we know. My question was, knowing this, why do people continue to act like they're going to be with one person for the rest of their lives? We couldn't come up with a good answer.

One of the more interesting things she admitted was most women who have a male "friend", that's a man that either used to smash, is going to smash or is currently smashing. Also told me (already knew) that the acting upset and hurt when confronted about those types of dudes is a standard play. I dont see the benefits of getting married. I don't know every situation, but in general, what is the man gaining?
Just to touch on this question, we believe that because not everybody wants to be with different people for the rest of their lives. I found a woman who has done so much for me, put up with so much with me, and has become a part of my day to day life that if she is gone a piece of me is gone.

Honestly not everybody is gonna understand it because not everybody is going to have the same desires

laugh.gif

what the hell is wrong with Lala...

she is fully locked in to "im in these streets" mode.

Lala keep playing Melo gonna pay for his side piece to have a maternity photo shoot. Humble the hell outta her ***

Back
Top Bottom