Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

:lol:

Y'all dudes sound like Monday qbs talking about what you would do and what they should do.
I don't give a **** what they do...I said what I would be doing. I'm not hitting no chick that I know somebody else hit. That's not how I move.
:lol: Like I said you too concerned with who the next man smashed.

Sound dumb as hell. Unless the chick is a virgin you know for a fact some other dude hit. What dream world you living in?

I doubt all you smash is virgins. So that's exactly how you move. This level of insecurity is ridiculous. Why do you even care if somebody else hit it?

Last edited:

Sound dumb as hell. Unless the chick is a virgin you know for a fact some other dude hit. What dream world you living in?

I doubt all you smash is virgins. So that's exactly how you move. This level of insecurity is ridiculous. Why do you even care if somebody else hit it?
I think he means within his circle

Y'all dudes sound like Monday qbs talking about what you would do and what they should do.
I don't give a **** what they do...I said what I would be doing. I'm not hitting no chick that I know somebody else hit. That's not how I move.

The hell are you talking bout...ain't nothing over here insercure playboy. What I look like hitting a chick I know a homie or just associates I know are running through. These dudes hitting the same 30 industry chicks. Y'all keep glossing over Riri, Amber Rose and bottle girls. I'm gonna go hit this dentist from Huntington Beach.

Like I said if my face was out there like that...I'm on the low with my chicks.

You flex for the gram and social media so everybody know you hitting them...not my style playa.

Last edited:

I think he means within his circle
He was referring to celebs going off who he quoted.

All celeb dudes aint in the same circle.
The hell are you talking bout...
The dumb **** you on.
ain't nothing over here insercure playboy.

What I look like hitting a chick I know a homie or just associates I know are running through. These dudes hitting the same 30 industry chicks. Y'all keep glossing over Riri, Amber Rose and bottle girls. I'm gonna go hit this dentist from Huntington Beach.

Like I said if my face was out there like that...I'm on the low with my chicks.
:lol: That's insecurity.

Talking about what you look like. You caring too much what others think.
You flex for the gram and social media so everybody know you hitting them...not my style playa.
I never said anything about this. Again though this is just being too concerned about what other ppl doing.

Me Imma just be like:

i-guess-we-5917b9.jpg

Last edited:
Yea keep leaning on that insercure word.
Just going by definition b.
you stroke willingly after dudes you know.
See this sounds like you're talking about running a train. I never said anything about that.

Just that there's no need to be insecure if you're a celeb and smashed some chick you know some other celeb smashed.

Now if we talking about a train Imma try to call first but if not that the caboose for sure.

I won't, to many out here to hitting after a man I know.
You keep leaning on this man I know semantic bull ****.

Never have never will.
You probably have and don't know it :lol:

Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
Celebs are regular dudes and depending on when they came into money attributes to how strong their pimpin is. A lot of these dudes, namely athletes have been golden eggs their whole lives so that's what brought them women. They comeup on millions and join that lifestyle with chicks who came from nothing and have a thorough assessment of the game and they get dragged through the mud, played out their pockets, all of it. I see it all the time. In VIP with cats that got bentleys parked outside and albums on iTunes or playing nationally televised games and they be in chicks ears like "I like you, do you like me?" :stoneface:

Last edited:
IReminds me of HS was a few bad ones everybody wanted a piece of. You knew who she smashed before but I'll be damn if I'm not finna run up in her. Totally different now though lol

I feel that. Kardashian girls ain't **** to me so it would be easy doging that. Amber Rose though, I'm f'n the **** outta her. Some of these IG models too. Gotta get it out your system then find a "nice girl".

Last edited:
Ill pipe em down, but wife em up and out here holding hands ? Nah, they can miss me with that. And if they out here as community jawns, then I may just pass on them.

Last edited:
Rihanna's getting hit, I want that accent in my ear while I destroy those walls.

But I'm playing the background on this one.

I agree with the other dude. except I wouldn't date these girls. Would I smash on the low? Sure. I'm not taking you out in public no where. These broads bounce from dude to dude trying to extend their 15 min of fame. I'm straight off that.

If you ain't never had an "amber rose" before it isn't that easy to hit and run especially when she's saying and moaning all the right things. These dudes falling victim to the game. Your best bet is to swag up your comeup girl

Exactly...you not hitting amber and getting outta there. Nah it ain't that easy. Another casual victim to that box.

Riri have these ****** out here acting up and embarrassing themselves. :lol:

Nah I'm at cocktail hour at a local 5 star hotel. Scheming on a executive or lawyer

Would you be one of those dudes that would wife Khloe Kardashian?

Ahhhhh

The old "you don't share the same viewpoint, therefore you're wrong" card.

I don't know how cats make the jump from selective in who I smash to insecurity and "worried" about the next man.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm a virgin with no badges and while those types of women are nice to look at, I wouldn't want to bring here home to my mother, grandmother, and aunts. 

Would you be one of those dudes that would wife Khloe Kardashian?
:lol: Who the **** talking about wifing these *******?

Yall are now making **** up to seem in the right :lol:

No. I wouldn't wife Khloe Kardashian. She got O.J's blood anyway.

I'd go raw in Kourtney though.

**** all them rules, I come up I'm smashing any dimes known or unknown.
EXACTLY!

Ahhhhh

The old "you don't share the same viewpoint, therefore you're wrong" card.

I don't know how cats make the jump from selective in who I smash to insecurity and "worried" about the next man.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
**** is right there in your reasoning :lol:

The whole I don't smash girls if I know the dude they smashed before has you concerned about other dude's actions. It's inherent.

There's a difference between I'm selective in who I smash and I can't smash a chick if I know even one dude who smashed before me.

You can act oblivious but **** is quite obvious.

I'm a virgin with no badges and while those types of women are nice to look at, I wouldn't want to bring here home to my mother, grandmother, and aunts. 
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom