Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

Yo I don't know why I'm so interested in this. I feel like a female watching celebrity news on E! but I really wanna know how this plays out.

All of the struggles with the Knicks in the background and Lala getting ready set the streets on fire. It's like a tv show come to life.

Yo I don't know why I'm so interested in this. I feel like a female watching celebrity news on E! but I really wanna know how this plays out.

All of the struggles with the Knicks in the background and Lala getting ready set the streets on fire. It's like a tv show come to life.

I don't care about the Knicks but I'm with you on your prior statement. Need to know how this ends! :lol: :nerd:

But why tho? This has been done numerous amount of times in the celebrity world. What makes these two so special?

But why tho? This has been done numerous amount of times in the celebrity world. What makes these two so special?

I'm just a huge Melo fan and La La always been fine as hell to me. More interested in how these two individuals handle it rather than the scenario itself. It's interesting because Melo does a lot of charity for the kids. However, the new pictures of La La surfacing are the best part of all of this :pimp:

Last edited:
Just to touch on this question, we believe that because not everybody wants to be with different people for the rest of their lives. I found a woman who has done so much for me, put up with so much with me, and has become a part of my day to day life that if she is gone a piece of me is gone.

Honestly not everybody is gonna understand it because not everybody is going to have the same desires

QFT. If you find the women that works for you etc, it's actually easy to stay faithful. As a man of course I see attractive females but I have no interest in disrespecting my wife for a piece of [emoji]127825[/emoji].

Lala keep playing Melo gonna pay for his side piece to have a maternity photo shoot. Humble the hell outta her ***

[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Bruh the social media feminist/team Lala/ team man hater club would have a field day.

Lala seems to be in the "imma show you" mode. I don't think women realize that this doesn't actually work though.

But you know females get that pressure from friends/family about, "You are going to let him just drag you along forever?"

Beyoncé, Gabby.....which one of them friends gonna tell her about leaving their cheating man? And the family would be more inclined to tell her to tough it out. Money = Power. Melo ain't putting his hands on her for it to be a must leave situation and pride ain't gonna let her give up that lifestyle cause Melo got the prenup.

Hell yeah. :lol: Kim and Ciara probably telling her right now "He still a good man gurl..."

C_u84wVXUAAox1W.jpg

Tiny Showing Off Assets on IG While Going Through Divorce Where She Wants Half of T.I. Money & None of Debt

TIP come get your ol lady man. she out here jumping on the gram throwing out thrist traps, looking for some young pipe. 

like she aint got 5 kids at home. 

too old for that foolishness Tiny

edit

lowkey she could fool a brother with that pic tho. 

the game so fake and foul nowadays...

dudes faking like they got it and flexing and woman faking like they got it too.... the game so sour. 

Last edited:
I never knew.

Really thought she was just an ugly short chubby troll.

Now she's at least in the butherhead category.

Still haven't wrapper my mind around why these celebrities go after the SAME chicks.

Like, why not mosey on down to Georgetown law and pick one of them chicks.

Maybe it's because I'm not there, but I can't fathom being a rich celebrity and running up in yambs that other celebrities have ran in.

Last edited:
Still haven't wrapper my mind around why these celebrities go after the SAME chicks.

Maybe it's because I'm not there, but I can't fathom being a rich celebrity and running up in yambs that other celebrities have ran in.
This..

This..

Ya cats bugging.
If I'm rich and famous...Rihanna catching this D to the back of her throat.

Them Kendall broads finna suck me off at the same time.

Previous dudes that been in that do not weigh on my mind at all.

Back
Top Bottom