Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

damn u got ur pair already. i didnt receive mine yet. btw did u get a ups tracking number?

yea man. if you go to the website. and check on your order there will be a tracking number. if you take that number and go to ups.com it will give you a estimated date that it should show up at your house.

not too long to go until the best air max light (imo) drops.

5366_GryRed3.jpg

5366_GryRed4.jpg

5366_GryRed1.jpg

5366_GryRed2.jpg

5366_GryRed5.jpg

5366_GryRed6.jpg
NORTHLDN

Wait, that red pair drops in the US?
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

there was talk a while ago about how we (the US) would be getting both of the "JD" colorways...I'd take this pair more than the black pair so who knows...

I'm just waiting for the news about when some more colorways will come out (but my wallet can certainly wait a while)
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

the only nike I've bought in over a year is AJ III fire red. And I will buy one of these if they come out. otherwise, no nike
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

what scares me is that if the JD ones never come here i'll find myself buying the ones with the red toebox out of sheer desperation for having 1 AML in my collection. oh nike, how you @#%$ me over..
----
WTB: AF1 mid '03 white/sport royal, Lunar dunks west sz 11

Im copping those infrared ones, euro or not.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

The infrareds and teals are so necessary.
I'm like a mummy at night, fightin with bright lightning
Frightened with five little white Vicadin pills bitin him​

that color is not even close to infrared, its the exact same colorway of the air max 1 that got retro'd back in 03.

i dont have the box anymore but i too think that the color is sports red.

regardless it is defintely not infra.

But, it is the best one the lights i have seen as of yet and if anyone could help me land a pair when they drop across the pond i would be more then willign to do the same on something we are getting over here that u cant get there.
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

there is a new set to release in the next month

it's blk/royal blue/red and a lime green....

when i first saw them, i thought

nike air huarache burst lights.....so if you digged that color, i'm sure you'll like these lights as well....it had a black toe box btw
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella [email protected]DaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '08
Team Jab, Jab, ->, Short, Fierce

^^ The AM1s from 03 you're thinking of had varsity red, the JD AML's do indeed have sports red as I mentioned above.

so the JD sport exclusive am light's have dropped today. for those whom are intersted they are available on their website for 85 GBP (about $175 USD) and no half sizes :smh:
smh.gif

pic from samwell via CT. they look :pimp:
pimp.gif

icandunkonu: any idea of when the blues drop in the states?
F.C.BARCELONA
teamMaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom