:( Damn! This vid makes you want to call your Mom

Came in thinking it was gonna be Boys II Men A Song for Mama. Song gets me every time.

Came in thinking it was gonna be Boys II Men A Song for Mama. Song gets me every time.

My mom passed December 2, 2007, the day before my dads birthday. They knew each other since they were 12. Listening to that song is damn near impossible :frown:

embarassed.gif
 will be hugging my mom when she comes home. 

Live life simply as so other people can simply live. I love that quote 

My mom died August 11th, 2011. This video put me in tears and made me happy at the same time. Thanks for posting.

My mom was in and out of my life so i barely knew her

My grandmother on the other was everything to me. I called her mom bc thats who she was to me

When she passed away in 06 my world came crashing down.

RIP grandma (real mom)

This song gets me

Please give this a listen. I promise this is a great song

my mom and grandma are the only immediate family i have....i seriously don't spend as much time as i should with her, but overtime i do i remind her how much i love her and how important she is to me, unfortunately it seems i cant ever show her enough....the amount of love and sacrifice she's done for me is something ill never be able to reciprocate, this video was very touching, hard to hold back the tears...really felt the pain and regret in my dudes voice.

on a sidenote, the doctors telling him, they can resuscitate her but by doing so they'll break every bone in her body is a bit extreme...geez

Nice vid but nothing that makes me mushy and wanna call my mom. Some of yall dudes be too e-emotional, give it a rest

gangsta tears right now.. Some of ya'll are just too ignorant and your egos get the best of ya'll

:wow:  will be hugging my mom when she comes home. 

Live life simply as so other people can simply live. I love that quote 
[COLOR=#red]getting that quote tatted....Describes my moms mentality and has thought us all our life [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom