Dan LeBatard rants on the Jets...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Miami Sports fans are !$#**!$ worst
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You would think that they wouldn't talk when they barely beat Buffalo last weekend

Le Batard is hilarious though
roll.gif
roll.gif
Your fans are better? Get a clue, Gang Green was on suicide watch after Monday night's game. Your fans are the WORST. You're a prime example of this, you're always putting your foot in your mouth. Soon to be 0-2.

roll.gif
I heard this yesterday on a Phins forum, AWESOME rant.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

You would think that they wouldn't talk when they barely beat Buffalo last weekend

roll.gif
roll.gif
Your fans are better? Get a clue, Gang Green was on suicide watch after Monday night's game. Your fans are the WORST. You're a prime example of this, you're always putting your foot in your mouth. Soon to be 0-2.

roll.gif

he is an idiot...but he is hilarious when he does this...the one about Miami and LeBron was GOLD

he is an idiot...but he is hilarious when he does this...the one about Miami and LeBron was GOLD

Dan Lebatard is no idiot. He's one of the best sports columnists out there. Don't let his act on PTI fool you. His articles are great.

Dan Lebatard is no idiot. He's one of the best sports columnists out there. Don't let his act on PTI fool you. His articles are great.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

NYJ fans should serve airmaxpenny1 with a NYJ fan Seize To Exist letter..........Dude's a jinx to the Jets
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom