Dan LeBatard rants on the Jets...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Miami Sports fans are !$#**!$ worst
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You would think that they wouldn't talk when they barely beat Buffalo last weekend

Le Batard is hilarious though
roll.gif
roll.gif
Your fans are better? Get a clue, Gang Green was on suicide watch after Monday night's game. Your fans are the WORST. You're a prime example of this, you're always putting your foot in your mouth. Soon to be 0-2.

roll.gif
I heard this yesterday on a Phins forum, AWESOME rant.

NYJ fans should serve airmaxpenny1 with a NYJ fan Seize To Exist letter..........Dude's a jinx to the Jets
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

laugh.gif
smh.gif

You would think that they wouldn't talk when they barely beat Buffalo last weekend

roll.gif
roll.gif
Your fans are better? Get a clue, Gang Green was on suicide watch after Monday night's game. Your fans are the WORST. You're a prime example of this, you're always putting your foot in your mouth. Soon to be 0-2.

roll.gif

NYJ fans should serve airmaxpenny1 with a NYJ fan Seize To Exist letter..........Dude's a jinx to the Jets
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

empty-house.jpg

Your a Miami sports fan though

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

empty-house.jpg

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Seize To Exist letter..........

Is it Cease or Seize?  Been bothering me

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Seize To Exist letter..........

Is it Cease or Seize?  Been bothering me

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

empty-house.jpg

What does Basketball have to do w/Football. That's a Pre-game pic but either way., Not anymore! But that is what it would look like if we had the Knicks roster this season.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ seize to exist (You mofos knew what I meant)........... I need to stop reading Mike's post.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

empty-house.jpg

What does Basketball have to do w/Football. That's a Pre-game pic but either way., Not anymore! But that is what it would look like if we had the Knicks roster this season.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ seize to exist (You mofos knew what I meant)........... I need to stop reading Mike's post.
laugh.gif

I'm taking mental notes on ALL you %!#$#$$ 
laugh.gif
........ Ya'll mofos better not even miss a punctuation mark 
laugh.gif

I'm taking mental notes on ALL you %!#$#$$ 
laugh.gif
........ Ya'll mofos better not even miss a punctuation mark 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom