Darelle Revis vs.........

As much as I like to #!#$ around with the Pats & especially the Dolphins fans on here, this division really is a toss-up, I wouldn't be surprised at either of the 3 teams winning it.  I'll pick the Jets to win it, but every team has their flaws.  Obviously our biggest flaw is Sanchez, who knows why kind of contribution he will make.  I think our defense is great but a couple injuries could change that completely.

Pats defense is extra suspect, as Deadset said, teams are going to be able to take the ball out of Brady's hands.  Plus, with the jets secondary, we can bring the heat on Brady who's not as mobile after his knee injury.

Doplhins, well you guys just blow @%@!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

On the real though, I haven't been this exctied for the start of a season in a while, should be a great year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As much as I like to #!#$ around with the Pats & especially the Dolphins fans on here, this division really is a toss-up, I wouldn't be surprised at either of the 3 teams winning it.  I'll pick the Jets to win it, but every team has their flaws.  Obviously our biggest flaw is Sanchez, who knows why kind of contribution he will make.  I think our defense is great but a couple injuries could change that completely.

Pats defense is extra suspect, as Deadset said, teams are going to be able to take the ball out of Brady's hands.  Plus, with the jets secondary, we can bring the heat on Brady who's not as mobile after his knee injury.

Doplhins, well you guys just blow @%@!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

On the real though, I haven't been this exctied for the start of a season in a while, should be a great year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Agree with this. I think Jets are overrated, Pats surprisingly underrated. Funny that they are my Super Bowl pick from the AFC and it is sort of a "sleeper" pick
laugh.gif

Brady + Moss= best QB receiver combo in the history of the league. Brady's healthy, Welker Gronk Hern Edelman etc the Pats are going to be nice this year. Unless Sanchez has an unbelievable year, Pats > the rest of the East and all of the AFC with the exception of Indianapolis and maybe Baltimore. SD doesn't scare me , they're flop artists. My Superbowl is NE and GB ....
Saying your team is better then the rest of the AFC outside of Indy and Baltimore is laughable. You guys have no pass rush and there is no one in that seconadary outside of Meriweather and possibly Butler. There is a lot of things that scare me on the offensive side of the ball, but there is nothing that scares me about the Pats D. You guys might not even be the best team in the AFC East. The sleeper team in this division is easily the Dolphins. If Henne can get it together I can easily see the Phins on top of the division, even over my Jets. Brandon Marshall is out of that dink and dunk Miami offense. They have two pretty good RBs. They have two CBs, while they do get burned from time to time, that have tons of potential (even though I've heard Sean Smith has been lagging in the preseason). Misi-Crowder-Dansby-Wake is a pretty good LB core.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Agree with this. I think Jets are overrated, Pats surprisingly underrated. Funny that they are my Super Bowl pick from the AFC and it is sort of a "sleeper" pick
laugh.gif

Brady + Moss= best QB receiver combo in the history of the league. Brady's healthy, Welker Gronk Hern Edelman etc the Pats are going to be nice this year. Unless Sanchez has an unbelievable year, Pats > the rest of the East and all of the AFC with the exception of Indianapolis and maybe Baltimore. SD doesn't scare me , they're flop artists. My Superbowl is NE and GB ....
Saying your team is better then the rest of the AFC outside of Indy and Baltimore is laughable. You guys have no pass rush and there is no one in that seconadary outside of Meriweather and possibly Butler. There is a lot of things that scare me on the offensive side of the ball, but there is nothing that scares me about the Pats D. You guys might not even be the best team in the AFC East. The sleeper team in this division is easily the Dolphins. If Henne can get it together I can easily see the Phins on top of the division, even over my Jets. Brandon Marshall is out of that dink and dunk Miami offense. They have two pretty good RBs. They have two CBs, while they do get burned from time to time, that have tons of potential (even though I've heard Sean Smith has been lagging in the preseason). Misi-Crowder-Dansby-Wake is a pretty good LB core.

Originally Posted by CP1708

AFC East gonna be real fun this year.  Can't wait. 
pimp.gif
Week in Review's are going to be a trip
roll.gif

If only JPZ was there to screencap all the comments
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom