Darelle Revis vs.........

But who is the one with the real "Island"? Who is the better cover corner? While Revis has every statistical edge, there is one that tips the scale in Asomugha's favor. To Revis' 106 times, Asomugha had been thrown at only 28 times during his 2009 campaign. That is a definition of a shut-down corner! Remember, Deon Sanders never led the leage in INTs.

But who is the one with the real "Island"? Who is the better cover corner? While Revis has every statistical edge, there is one that tips the scale in Asomugha's favor. To Revis' 106 times, Asomugha had been thrown at only 28 times during his 2009 campaign. That is a definition of a shut-down corner! Remember, Deon Sanders never led the leage in INTs.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Week 8
Rodgers+Jennings+Driver+Finley=Problems
Jenkins+Revis+Cro+Harris=Solved
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Why bother going to Nnamdi's side when everyone else is getting burnt... I love Nnamdi but I would like to see him shadow the best WR instead of staying on one side.

Why bother going to Nnamdi's side when everyone else is getting burnt... I love Nnamdi but I would like to see him shadow the best WR instead of staying on one side.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the solution to any of these problems will come from the jets' pass rush...

sans calvin pace for 6 weeks. 
Moss+Welker+Gronk+Hernandez+Edelman= Major Problems 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the solution to any of these problems will come from the jets' pass rush...

sans calvin pace for 6 weeks. 
Moss+Welker+Gronk+Hernandez+Edelman= Major Problems 

Revis is a great corner but you guys must not of played football or know what the hell your talking about... Revis > PT SMH Revis has the advantage of a great rushing defense scheme. The QB rarely has time to see the field and make a good descision on where to place the ball. Revis is the 2nd best CB in the league but he came as a surprise last year. If you think he is gonna shut down everyone this year you got another thing coming. Jets = most overrated team in the NFL!

Revis is a great corner but you guys must not of played football or know what the hell your talking about... Revis > PT SMH Revis has the advantage of a great rushing defense scheme. The QB rarely has time to see the field and make a good descision on where to place the ball. Revis is the 2nd best CB in the league but he came as a surprise last year. If you think he is gonna shut down everyone this year you got another thing coming. Jets = most overrated team in the NFL!

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Hey man, good counter-point. You could very well be correct.

Back
Top Bottom