Darelle Revis vs.........

It's not all of us who are unbearable...And the one's who suck are prolly Yankee fans
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Revis along with plenty of safety help shut down Andre last year. I think he had like 3 or 4 catches for ~56yds. Yes it's more than he normally gives up. But that's still nothing for IMO the best WR in the league.

fixed

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Revis along with plenty of safety help shut down Andre last year. I think he had like 3 or 4 catches for ~56yds. Yes it's more than he normally gives up. But that's still nothing for IMO the best WR in the league.

fixed

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It's not all of us who are unbearable...And the one's who suck are prolly Yankee fans
grin.gif
laugh.gif

u drawing lines in the sand with that one homie
laugh.gif

thats the only thing i hate about being a jet fan, coexisting with ALOT of met fans
smh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thats the only thing i hate about being a jet fan, coexisting with ALOT of met fans
smh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's between Devin Hester and Mohammed Massaquoi. Leaning towards Massaquoi.

I'll tell you one thing though.

Spoiler [+]
Revis > Deion
QFT

Preach it my dude.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's between Devin Hester and Mohammed Massaquoi. Leaning towards Massaquoi.

I'll tell you one thing though.

Spoiler [+]
Revis > Deion
QFT

Preach it my dude.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom