Darko Milicic having a NBA Championship Ring Unappreciation Post

What a bum.

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
a_milicic_il.jpg

Dude played a total of 2 minutes in the NBA Finals and managed to break his hand on the side of the backboard in game 5. That's pathetic.

He seriously has to be the least deserving player in the history of sports to win a championship ring. He led on an entire city to believe he would become thenext great thing only to be traded for a 2nd round draft pick and Kelvin Cato. To make things even worse, Melo, Bosh AND Wade were drafted after him. Give thePistons eitehr one of these players and they'd be a dynasty right now. He seriously ruined what would have been the best 1-5 draft in the history of theNBA.

The picture shows exactly where Darko should be under the charges of robbery and conspiracy.
265286490.jpg

And who could ever forget him dunking the ball on the side of the rim on National TV against the Cavs in search of his first NBA Points. Was it not obvious toeveryone right there that dude was gonna become a top-5 bum of all time.

His failure at life as well as basketball came from two reasons:
1) His addiction to coke.
2) He had a vagina.

Dude would cry every time he got yelled at in practice and couldn't respond to any adversity or criticism .
Not to mention, he has highlights in his hair.

When I see players like Chuck, Ewing, Stockton, Malone and KG without a ring, then I think about how Darko has one, I get angry inside. He should be forced toforfeit the ring to the Basketball Hall of Fame.

Pictures to illustrate just how big of a bum he really is:

milicic-delfino-3prsta1.jpg

g_darko_i.jpg

darko_milicic.jpg

act_darko_milicic.jpg

20darko.1.600.jpg

The bottom line is that I hate Darko Milicic and dude should be banned from the NBA and be forced to forfeit his Ring.

It's not his fault for Brown not playing him.

He's a solid player and will do good in the league.

I rather let him have his ring rather than a mark madsen or John Salley

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

What is even more scary is that Detroit couldve had Melo.

Or Wade, or Bosh, or Chris Kaman, or David West, or Leandro Barbosa, or Josh Howard.

ANYONE BUT DARKO!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Just what I thought, guy has 4 rings and doesn't deserve any of them. He is a bum and horrible TV personality.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

What is even more scary is that Detroit couldve had Melo.

Or Wade, or Bosh, or Chris Kaman, or David West, or Leandro Barbosa, or Josh Howard.

ANYONE BUT DARKO!!!
laugh.gif

seriously. detroit would have been a problem in the league for YEARS if they drafted ANY one of those players. so i'm glad they drafted darko
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Just what I thought, guy has 4 rings and doesn't deserve any of them. He is a bum and horrible TV personality.

preach

Yup, definitely unappreciated.

Kwame Brown and Darko worst #1 and 2 picks of all-time (debatable) playing in Memphis together.
laugh.gif

That's why the grizz acquired him...he can bring his championship ring to practice to show rudy, conley, mike miller and kwame what it takes to get it donein the playoffs..

the pistons drafted darko # 2 to help them win a championship...and he did!

how many rings have the pistons won w/o darko??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

That's why the grizz acquired him...he can bring his championship ring to practice to show rudy, conley, mike miller and kwame what it takes to get it done in the playoffs..

the pistons drafted darko # 2 to help them win a championship...and he did!

how many rings have the pistons won w/o darko??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good point, I never thought of it that way before.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom