********Date Question*******.Update pg.4

if u asked her on the date, you should pay.

the only time i ever split the bill with a female was when they were strictly friends and that was only after she insisted.

no guy, you don't have a chance.

don't sweat it, live and learn, but you do need to tighten up your game. no offense, just real talk.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Something not adding up.

What doesn't add up?

Was I wrong for not wanting to pay 108$ for a meal she didn't even eat?

what made you choose that place? please tell me it wasn't the first date you two went on...
I just took my girl of 2 years there for an anniversary date.

Throwing out big named restaurants for a basic date is a no-no. Doesn't make you any more of a baller or increase your chances of smashing.

You then proceeded to ask her to pay for the meal. If she had eaten to your standards that would warrant a $50 brazilian meal, would you still have asked? Ordid you just ask out of spite to make yourself feel better?

Either way...

Edit...
Wait, this broad is your girl? You need to dead her for that move. You asked to split, which is reasonable because my girl always offers, and 8 times out of 10I refuse. She even pays for our meals or movie tickets or other things from time to time that I
happy.gif
at because I feel that the relationship is balanced. In your case... it'sout of whack. Dead her.

You say you really like her but you shouldn't mess with no girl like that. Not worth your time. Unless of course you like girls that don't respect you.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Naw we have been dating a while.

I wanted to class it up a bit, show her I have taste.

You can call me cheap, but I didn't know it was minimun 50$ otherwise I obviously wouldn't have taken a female there
smh.gif

I really like her, but I think its past getting her back
frown.gif

Please help

but really, why do you want to be serious with a female like that? you tried to ask her to pay her portion of the bill, which is very reasonable, and she throws water in your face and leaves?

Well if this story is true... why should she pay half the bill when she hardly ate.

Um yea this was a date?? If u took her on date then y wouldn't you expect to pay. Def no comeback thats like askin a chick to the movies on a date andwanting her to pay for her ticket? U fail. Cheap aint attractive.

You can call me cheap, but I didn't know it was minimun 50$ otherwise I obviously wouldn't have taken a female there
smh.gif

frown.gif

Please help

but really, why do you want to be serious with a female like that? you tried to ask her to pay her portion of the bill, which is very reasonable, and she throws water in your face and leaves?

the throwing water was OD but to expect her to split a bill like that was a bit much also...espcecially if she didnt know wher they were going...i can split aFridays bill on a whim...dont know about Maggianos or PF Changs...never been just heard they were expensive...

you might want to explain to her...what you would explain i don't know but you could at least try...you saw her not eat so what made you think she would split the bill...

I told her not to eat before we went out, and she said she was full off JuJub bees
smh.gif

Besides cmon she knows its a nice place atleast eat something that doesn't come from the ground
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So A long story short, I took a young lady out to eat.

Fogo da Cao to be specific...For those that don't know its 50$ a seat
smh.gif

Fast forward to the date I am over here smashing on pork grinds like I haven't had a meal before 18
She eats 3 pieces of lettuce, and some paprika. I ask if she wants any meat (Its all you can eat no matter how much you have)

I proceed to ask her to split the bill, was I wrong? She gave me the
indifferent.gif
, and proceeded to throw water in my face and leave
tired.gif

Would you have done the same? Do I still have a chance with her?

that was your first mistake

smh.gif

smh.gif

frown.gif

Please help

the throwing water was OD but to expect her to split a bill like that was a bit much also...espcecially if she didnt know wher they were going...i can split a Fridays bill on a whim...dont know about Maggianos or PF Changs...never been just heard they were expensive...

I I am saying though, she wasn't just some trick off the street, she was a girl I had come to know, and trust..

If she would have eaten I would see no problem paying, but she didn't eat.

So I am wrong for that?

1. You should've paid.
2. But since you asked her to split, she should've paid.
3. And if she paid, you would not see her again.

so you asked her to pay out of spite...that just dumb...should have just paid...

How is it spite?

She shouldn't have ate those JuJu'Bees...

C'mon you don't see any logic on my part?

Yall acting like Im a cheap goon or something

I am saying though, she wasn't just some trick off the street, she was a girl I had come to know, and trust..

So I am wrong for that?
So you were just mad that she didn't eat then. I would never ask a girl to pay, unless its my serious girl, and even then I'd probablynever really ask, but just hope she'd pick up the check from time to time.

Why would you take someone somewhere that you didn't know a general price though? I'd always at least do a little research before going somewhere.

Originally Posted by Lootpac

I am saying though, she wasn't just some trick off the street, she was a girl I had come to know, and trust..

So I am wrong for that?
So you were just mad that she didn't eat then. I would never ask a girl to pay, unless its my serious girl, and even then I'd probably never really ask, but just hope she'd pick up the check from time to time.

Why would you take someone somewhere that you didn't know a general price though? I'd always at least do a little research before going somewhere.

No research FTL
eyes.gif

I am saying she knew she was wasting my money, and all she had was lettuce, usually she bodies more food than I do.

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

you might want to explain to her...what you would explain i don't know but you could at least try...you saw her not eat so what made you think she would split the bill...

I told her not to eat before we went out, and she said she was full off JuJub bees
smh.gif

Besides cmon she knows its a nice place atleast eat something that doesn't come from the ground
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so you asked her to pay out of spite...that just dumb...should have just paid...

How is it spite?

its spite cuz you were salty she ain't eat...you were already paying so what are you upset about? unless ya'll takin turns paying is a regular thing isee no logic in what you did...

How is it spite?

its spite cuz you were salty she ain't eat...you were already paying so what are you upset about? unless ya'll takin turns paying is a regular thing i see no logic in what you did...

This is where I have qualms with women...Food isn't free, I was doing it as a nice act.

Sure we could have gone to Subway, or MCd's but I chose to take her out somewhere nice.

She responded by loading up on movie food
indifferent.gif

it was a lack of appreciation and I felt that me paying would be simptatude.

How is it spite?

its spite cuz you were salty she ain't eat...you were already paying so what are you upset about? unless ya'll takin turns paying is a regular thing i see no logic in what you did...

This is where I have qualms with women...Food isn't free, I was doing it as a nice act.

Sure we could have gone to Subway, or MCd's but I chose to take her out somewhere nice.

She responded by loading up on movie food
indifferent.gif

it was a lack of appreciation and I felt that me paying would be simptatude.
and thats where u went wrong
smh.gif
smh.gif

but ya'll been dating so how is it simping? you were paying before right? i know food isn't free but you didn't have to go all out...its nice thatyou did but you were already going to pay had she ate so you should have just but the bullet...

If you offer...you should pick up the tab. Even if she eats like a rabbit (which I know was unforseen to you) you have to throw down your credit card.It's nice you wanted to "class it up a bit", but you should've known you were paying for both sides prior to entering the restaurant. Chalkit up as a lower-case "l" and talk to her about your true intentions. I hope you weren't really relying on her to pick up her half.

Back
Top Bottom