********Date Question*******.Update pg.4

I just realized his screename is paid in half
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lootpac

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got to page 3 and was bugging that no one had mentionedthat yet!

But yea, you were wrong for taking her to a place that you weren't comfortable paying for entirely regardless of whether
she ate all her food or not. Im pretty sure If she didn't finish all her fajitas at Chili's you wouldn't have been trippin.

She's dead wrong for not paying for her half and instead throwing water in your face and leaving. I would never talk to her again
if I was in the same situation.

BTW did she make a scene? How did people react when they saw you get water thrown in your face?

Why is it that if she HAD eaten, you would have paid for her but since she didn't you want her to pay? I sort of don't see your point there.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Why is it that if she HAD eaten, you would have paid for her but since she didn't you want her to pay? I sort of don't see your point there.

Principles, I didn't get moneys worth

lol this is comical, if you don't have enough money to take a woman out, you shouldn't go out to nice places. You should stop by mcds and bought food.

If you can't pay for dinner what can you pay for?? ... smh get your money up, you lame.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

lol this is comical, if you don't have enough money to take a woman out, you shouldn't go out to nice places. You should stop by mcds and bought food.

If you can't pay for dinner what can you pay for?? ... smh get your money up, you lame.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

You ate your money's worth so yes you did. Are you saying you didn't want to pay for her because you feel like she wasted all the moneyby just sitting there and not eating? I sort of see your point then but then you're just asking her to fork over $50 for not being hungry.

You ate your money's worth so yes you did. Are you saying you didn't want to pay for her because you feel like she wasted all the money by just sitting there and not eating? I sort of see your point then but then you're just asking her to fork over $50 for not being hungry.

I told her we were going out to eat? She chose to eat the JuJu Bees not me
smh.gif

Obviously none of you cats know me, but I am not a cheap dude.

I just felt that she didn't eat a sufficient meal, and shouldn't pay.

Its not like I wasn't going to pay, I just asked if she would ya know.

Originally Posted by geminifly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got to page 3 and was bugging that no one had mentioned that yet!

But yea, you were wrong for taking her to a place that you weren't comfortable paying for entirely regardless of whether
she ate all her food or not. Im pretty sure If she didn't finish all her fajitas at Chili's you wouldn't have been trippin.

She's dead wrong for not paying for her half and instead throwing water in your face and leaving. I would never talk to her again

BTW did she make a scene? How did people react when they saw you get water thrown in your face?
Yeah, could you be more specific as to what happened?

And she got full off these?
768588066_707d327e3c.jpg

I highly doubt it. There is something she aint telling you.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

You ask a girl out on a date, she barely ate and you expected her to split the bill. hmmmm. Where do you think you went wrong?

Thats Disrespectful. i wouldnt even call it a date if she doesnt even eat. especially if it was 50$ just for a seat. just felt like she just went to go eat,just to get out. and she didnt even eat.

You wasted big $, for nothing. next time hit up an Olive garden all you can eat soup and salad.

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Originally Posted by geminifly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got to page 3 and was bugging that no one had mentioned that yet!

Yeah, could you be more specific as to what happened?

And she got full off these?
768588066_707d327e3c.jpg

I highly doubt it. There is something she aint telling you.

Like what she pregnant or something?

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Pregnant? Nah.
I was thinking more like she just wanted piss you off and end the relationship.

Mission Accomplished
frown.gif
Dont worry pimpin, walk it off. happens to the best of us.
grin.gif
. just work overtime getting that money back.

I just got done seeing her, and we talked about what happened. Thanks for all of those who gave real advice. She said that she was wrong for making a scene shejust felt that it I cared I would have paid...I said it wasn't about the money its just that I have been taken advantage of before, and didn't want itto happen again. We are going out again tonight, and I can't wait.
pimp.gif

Only question is what kind of latex to cop
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom