********Date Question*******.Update pg.4

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

I just got done seeing her, and we talked about what happened. Thanks for all of those who gave real advice. She said that she was wrong for making a scene she just felt that it I cared I would have paid...I said it wasn't about the money its just that I have been taken advantage of before, and didn't want it to happen again. We are going out again tonight, and I can't wait.
pimp.gif

Only question is what kind of latex to cop
smokin.gif
Where you going to eat at tonight?

Dollar menu !%$#$!

Originally Posted by seventh letter

I just got done seeing her, and we talked about what happened. Thanks for all of those who gave real advice. She said that she was wrong for making a scene she just felt that it I cared I would have paid...I said it wasn't about the money its just that I have been taken advantage of before, and didn't want it to happen again. We are going out again tonight, and I can't wait.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Dollar menu !%$#$!

I am not sure any suggestions
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lootpac

I am saying though, she wasn't just some trick off the street, she was a girl I had come to know, and trust..

If she would have eaten I would see no problem paying, but she didn't eat.

So I am wrong for that?
So you were just mad that she didn't eat then. I would never ask a girl to pay, unless its my serious girl, and even then I'd probably never really ask, but just hope she'd pick up the check from time to time.

Why would you take someone somewhere that you didn't know a general price though? I'd always at least do a little research before going somewhere.

No research FTL
eyes.gif

I am saying she knew she was wasting my money, and all she had was lettuce, usually she bodies more food than I do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Dollar menu !%$#$!

nerd.gif
keep it simple...and cheap..

iHOP..Fridays..etc..even hit up a buffet

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by Lootpac

I am saying though, she wasn't just some trick off the street, she was a girl I had come to know, and trust..

If she would have eaten I would see no problem paying, but she didn't eat.

So I am wrong for that?
So you were just mad that she didn't eat then. I would never ask a girl to pay, unless its my serious girl, and even then I'd probably never really ask, but just hope she'd pick up the check from time to time.

Why would you take someone somewhere that you didn't know a general price though? I'd always at least do a little research before going somewhere.

No research FTL
eyes.gif

I am saying she knew she was wasting my money, and all she had was lettuce, usually she bodies more food than I do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Dollar menu !%$#$!

nerd.gif
keep it simple...and cheap..

iHOP..Fridays..etc..even hit up a buffet

Ill pass on the buffet, thats what got me here in the first place
smh.gif

Thanks for the suggestions bro...I think Im going to do ARBYS
pimp.gif

good luck tonight

if a chick thrown water on me for some petite stuff like that

DEADED

i bet you drove her home also

smh

but it hey it happens to everybody

thats why i cant trust a joe

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

good luck tonight

if a chick thrown water on me for some petite stuff like that

DEADED

i bet you drove her home also

smh

but it hey it happens to everybody

thats why i cant trust a joe

Bro I am no simp. Trust.

I will smash, let it be known, and afterwards I will throw something else in her face
devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know what's more funny, this thread or almost 5 pages with no pic requests
laugh.gif

^^^
u took an L homie. I read the thread, and she used you and left you hanging, in addition to throwing water in your face.

if I were you, I would delete that chick's number, and leave a message on a FB wall telling everyone she gave you chlamydia.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

^^^
u took an L homie. I read the thread, and she used you and left you hanging, in addition to throwing water in your face.

if I were you, I would delete that chick's number, and leave a message on a FB wall telling everyone she gave you chlamydia.

If you read the thread you would know I am smashing tonight
indifferent.gif

^^^

indifferent.gif

HOW U KNOW

IT AINT EVEN HAPPEN YET

THATS LIKE MCCAIN SAYING

" YOU AINT KNOW I WON ? "

ON THE NIGHT OF NOV.4

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

^^^

indifferent.gif

HOW U KNOW

IT AINT EVEN HAPPEN YET

THATS LIKE MCCAIN SAYING

" YOU AINT KNOW I WON ? "

ON THE NIGHT OF NOV.4

Hater
indifferent.gif

she threw her drink in your face, but you're smashing tonight.

I proclaim tales of duckery...

But it's your lie, you can make it as big as you want :-/

Back
Top Bottom