Dating a woman with children

Never said I did nothing wrong. I said it takes two to tango.

And I'm cool. I have a very solid woman already, but thanks for offering. :nthat:

She's miring... :nerd:

Last edited:
But I will defend the females for a second. You can't make a general statement of, "They are a single mother for a reason."

Yea it is for a reason but it isn't always the female's fault.

I know one girl (good girl from what I know, but you know you never KNOW) and she basically told me dude said BYE when she told him she was pregnant. She said everything was fine up until that day. Hasn't heard from dude since then.

I mean did they talk about kids? Dude obviously wasn't ready it's just a dumb decision on her part.

A guy can **** all he wants and nothing changes.

A girl ***** and she gets pregnant. She has the option to have the baby or not have it. To make a man a father or make him not be a father. It's her body right she's got to know what's best for her. You don't surprise someone with a kid, you do that you give the potential for real scumbags to come out.

You want to know how stupid chicks can get not thinking ahead....

go into google and type in "how can I secretly" and see what it auto completes to. :x

Last edited:
they dont have a problem taking on baggage, hell women dont mind sharing penis if da dude is HNIC...

I know right. Its so sad.
A lot of women are door mats, and it is disgusting.
But if women were as picky as men, most women would be alone.

Im picky, Im ready for that cat life

I dont got no body for you brolic, I was wolf ticketing.

I mean from a mathematical standpoint, women are probably going to be sharing since they outnumber us by so much.

You all are more "dime-a-dozen" than we are.

I dont got no body for you brolic, I was wolf ticketing.

That's cool, I'm good in that department. I have a friend, who became my gf. She has her masters, no kids, a good career and thinks things all the way through before making a move.

I haven't known her to make a rash decision yet and she's in no rush to have kids.

That's cool, I'm good in that department. I have a friend, who became my gf. She has her masters, no kids, a good career and thinks things all the way through before making a move.

I haven't known her to make a rash decision yet and she's in no rush to have kids.
Why is that the first thing you list about her? :nerd:

Great topic OP. I'm glad to hear others opinion on this subject. I've always had this feeling that I was being selfish to not want to get serious with a woman with children. I'm still not sure it's not being selfish but its a big decision to take on a ready made family.

The first thing I listed is that we were friends first.

The masters shows that she's about her grind and handles her business and isn't dependent on a man to take care of her. However, she does all of the things that women traditionally did for a long time. So she's not on that bs that some "educated" women are on.

The first thing I listed is that we were friends first.

The masters shows that she's about her grind and handles her business and isn't dependent on a man to take care of her. However, she does all of the things that women traditionally did for a long time. So she's not on that bs that some "educated" women are on.
:smokin Yea you know where I was going

Great topic OP. I'm glad to hear others opinion on this subject. I've always had this feeling that I was being selfish to not want to get serious with a woman with children. I'm still not sure it's not being selfish but its a big decision to take on a ready made family.
Listen to what you are saying. You think YOU are being selfish for picking the best possible situation for yourself. Think about it. Why are you feeling sorry/bad about that? You HAVE to be selfish in that situation man.

I mean did they talk about kids? Dude obviously wasn't ready it's just a dumb decision on her part.

A guy can **** all he wants and nothing changes.

A girl ***** and she gets pregnant. She has the option to have the baby or not have it. To make a man a father or make him not be a father. It's her body right she's got to know what's best for her. You don't surprise someone with a kid, you do that you give the potential for real scumbags to come out.

You want to know how stupid chicks can get not thinking ahead....

go into google and type in "how can I secretly" and see what it auto completes to.
sick.gif
Regarding this particular situation (all too common) this is why I say a woman can almost never really have a baby by accident, she gets to choose what happens up to 3 months after she finds out.

No matter the circumstances, she chose to bring a new life into the world, often without the approval of the "equally responsible" party (such as in the topic at hand). If her personal beliefs weigh more than her desire for a willing partner with which to raise a child, then so be it.

Until these concepts are truly heard, completely understood and acted upon in an effective manner, the family problem in this country is never getting any better.

Last edited:
just thought about it, and my cousin got caught up with a chick that had a daughter..he knocked her up, now he taking care of everybody...n shorty doesn't do much either :smh:

just thought about it, and my cousin got caught up with a chick that had a daughter..he knocked her up, now he taking care of everybody...n shorty doesn't do much either :smh:

She won

That is what you call "putting him in the trick bag" and I bet he was saying to himself before getting with her "This is easy yambz."
She won indeed...and yup he used to say shorty was "just coming over to smash" b4 he had a kid with her :smh:

as age goes up, so does the chance that you or your potential significant other will have kids or have been married before . . . no big deal, it just comes with the territory.

Last edited:
as age goes up, so does the chance that you or your potential significant other will have kids or have been married before . . . no big deal, it just comes with the territory.
As men age our advantage lies in being able to get chicks younger who prob don't have kids.

It's a big deal to me.  

Back
Top Bottom