Dating Immigrant Chicks Vol:I could be your English tutor

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

If half of you dudes would learn a second or third language you guys would be smashing on  the regular.

so many fine immigrant chicks
pimp.gif
A couple of pics to get you motivated
laugh.gif
where did you get this pic from i swear i know 3 of them the bride and the 2 other girls off to her right  i went to school with them in 8th grade.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The one on the far right is cuzzo
grin.gif

^uh oh.

i used to do this. about 4 years ago i stayed in brazil for a while as a family with a sexy daughter took me in.

^uh oh.

i used to do this. about 4 years ago i stayed in brazil for a while as a family with a sexy daughter took me in.

If half of you dudes would learn a second or third language you guys would be smashing on  the regular.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
where did you get this pic from i swear i know 3 of them the bride and the 2 other girls off to her right  i went to school with them in 8th grade.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's not a wedding though
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's not a wedding though
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif
oh she lived in queens rite? not saying anything or trying to be funny just haven't seen them in forever like 3-4years now . and yea i figured it was a weeding my bad @ masta

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif
oh she lived in queens rite? not saying anything or trying to be funny just haven't seen them in forever like 3-4years now . and yea i figured it was a weeding my bad @ masta

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Ryda421

i like to joke around with them by saying, if we get married, she could get that green card
laugh.gif

If you say that in Asia you'll have 63263454362624 girls on you.
laugh.gif

My boys are in Thailand right now and from the pics they've posted their swag is on a hundredtrillionbillionx Kaws exclusive. Foreign women don't play !

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Ryda421

i like to joke around with them by saying, if we get married, she could get that green card
laugh.gif

If you say that in Asia you'll have 63263454362624 girls on you.
laugh.gif

My boys are in Thailand right now and from the pics they've posted their swag is on a hundredtrillionbillionx Kaws exclusive. Foreign women don't play !

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

roll.gif
At the 15

not immigrants

You take the L dunn, I never said the pictures were those of Immigrants. I SAID I WILL POST PICS TO MOTIVATE nters to learn other languages.

Reading is fundamental
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

roll.gif
At the 15

not immigrants

You take the L dunn, I never said the pictures were those of Immigrants. I SAID I WILL POST PICS TO MOTIVATE nters to learn other languages.

Reading is fundamental
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom