Dating Immigrant Chicks Vol:I could be your English tutor

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

I just start really seeing a lot of Korean girls and Japanese girl here at college. Japanese put on too make up , and Korean girls get a lot of plastic surgery done to their face. But either way they both look better and have better personalities than Chinese females .
This.

But FTR, I prefer Chinese females better than both because they tend to be a bit more natural and less high maintenence.

Then again the girls I smashed and short term dated were the exception to the bolded statement. The Japanese chick barely put on make up and she was pretty natural and hated wearing a lot of make up 
happy.gif
. The Korean girl had no surgery but definitely had enough booty and legs to make an NT'er want to smash. Study chin too, too bad it didn't last
tired.gif
. However so far I've had more success dating Chinese and Vietnamese girls over the other two.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

I just start really seeing a lot of Korean girls and Japanese girl here at college. Japanese put on too make up , and Korean girls get a lot of plastic surgery done to their face. But either way they both look better and have better personalities than Chinese females .
This.

But FTR, I prefer Chinese females better than both because they tend to be a bit more natural and less high maintenence.

Then again the girls I smashed and short term dated were the exception to the bolded statement. The Japanese chick barely put on make up and she was pretty natural and hated wearing a lot of make up 
happy.gif
. The Korean girl had no surgery but definitely had enough booty and legs to make an NT'er want to smash. Study chin too, too bad it didn't last
tired.gif
. However so far I've had more success dating Chinese and Vietnamese girls over the other two.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

^ I would smash everyone in that pic. Yes even the 2nd one from the left.

Bruh. Listen to yourself. %!@+%+# listen to how thirsty you sound.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

^ I would smash everyone in that pic. Yes even the 2nd one from the left.

Bruh. Listen to yourself. %!@+%+# listen to how thirsty you sound.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

For real, NT has no idea...

A lot of people think Japanese girls are dope just because Japan is seen more often in the US than China and Korea. People judge Japan off of their pr0n and their models, and they can't really judge Korea or China this way because pr0n is looked down upon so much, and it's really rare to see Korean/Chinese models because our culture isn't as in tune with theirs as it is with Japan's.

Trust me fam, when it comes to beauty, Korean girls take the W. When it comes to personality and SOMETIMES body, Japanese women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't sleep on the Korean girls my fellow NTers!

Actually, do sleep on them. That leaves more for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I take it you've never been to Japan. YOU are missing out my friend.

A lot of people think Japanese girls are dope just because Japan is seen more often in the US than China and Korea. People judge Japan off of their pr0n and their models, and they can't really judge Korea or China this way because pr0n is looked down upon so much, and it's really rare to see Korean/Chinese models because our culture isn't as in tune with theirs as it is with Japan's.

Trust me fam, when it comes to beauty, Korean girls take the W. When it comes to personality and SOMETIMES body, Japanese women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I want to go to Japan

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I want to go to Japan

Originally Posted by chiva1908

phillipinas > koreans, chinese, etc.

Spoiler [+]

and that is why Japanese chicks>>>
Thank you honest Abe for dropping knowledge.
VVVVVV

Originally Posted by chiva1908

phillipinas > koreans, chinese, etc.

Spoiler [+]

and that is why Japanese chicks>>>
Thank you honest Abe for dropping knowledge.
VVVVVV

Since we're talking general stereotypes here (which there are usually truth to but there are many exceptions):

Japanese girls - Usually open-minded to dating foreign guys (any race), dope/funky style, may be familiar with some freaky AV culture or other cool sub-culture, cute mannerisms

Korean girls - Will know how to look good, be taller, have a more "Western" figure, typically high-maintenance, may not usually want to date outside race (but may make exception for white/rich guys)

Chinese girls - More down to earth, less make-up and designer clothes than other East Asian counterparts, less "Westernized", may be willing to date outside race (white preferably)

Since we're talking general stereotypes here (which there are usually truth to but there are many exceptions):

Japanese girls - Usually open-minded to dating foreign guys (any race), dope/funky style, may be familiar with some freaky AV culture or other cool sub-culture, cute mannerisms

Korean girls - Will know how to look good, be taller, have a more "Western" figure, typically high-maintenance, may not usually want to date outside race (but may make exception for white/rich guys)

Chinese girls - More down to earth, less make-up and designer clothes than other East Asian counterparts, less "Westernized", may be willing to date outside race (white preferably)

Back
Top Bottom