Dating Immigrant Chicks Vol:I could be your English tutor

Black-Is-Back--The-Black-Album-Remixes--1.JPG

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Christonic

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Korean>Japanese

roll.gif
roll.gif

Japanese> Korean> Chinese!! Dont get it twisted.
For real, NT has no idea...

A lot of people think Japanese girls are dope just because Japan is seen more often in the US than China and Korea. People judge Japan off of their pr0n and their models, and they can't really judge Korea or China this way because pr0n is looked down upon so much, and it's really rare to see Korean/Chinese models because our culture isn't as in tune with theirs as it is with Japan's.

Trust me fam, when it comes to beauty, Korean girls take the W. When it comes to personality and SOMETIMES body, Japanese women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't sleep on the Korean girls my fellow NTers!

Actually, do sleep on them. That leaves more for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Christonic

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Korean>Japanese

roll.gif
roll.gif

Japanese> Korean> Chinese!! Dont get it twisted.
For real, NT has no idea...

A lot of people think Japanese girls are dope just because Japan is seen more often in the US than China and Korea. People judge Japan off of their pr0n and their models, and they can't really judge Korea or China this way because pr0n is looked down upon so much, and it's really rare to see Korean/Chinese models because our culture isn't as in tune with theirs as it is with Japan's.

Trust me fam, when it comes to beauty, Korean girls take the W. When it comes to personality and SOMETIMES body, Japanese women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't sleep on the Korean girls my fellow NTers!

Actually, do sleep on them. That leaves more for me
laugh.gif

Some Korean girls are UG... especially the FOB ones

Japanese chicks are cuuuute

Originally Posted by RAWse

This....

Korean chicks are ok, but Japanese chicks are
eek.gif
AKI WHERE ARE YOU?

Originally Posted by RAWse

This....

Korean chicks are ok, but Japanese chicks are
eek.gif
AKI WHERE ARE YOU?

I just start really seeing a lot of Korean girls and Japanese girl here at college. Japanese put on too make up , and Korean girls get a lot of plastic surgery done to their face. But either way they both look better and have better personalities than Chinese females .

I just start really seeing a lot of Korean girls and Japanese girl here at college. Japanese put on too make up , and Korean girls get a lot of plastic surgery done to their face. But either way they both look better and have better personalities than Chinese females .

Back
Top Bottom