Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Protester at NBA game barely made it on the court before security was on her.
Eh, that was like the 3rd or 4th time that group had protested, so security was able to identify her and monitor her. The other times, they had time to glue their hands to the floor and chain themselves to a basket. If they wanted to run on the court and attack a player, security wasn't going to stop them during the first couple of demonstrations.

Pretzel status.
1651652526859.jpeg

I’m glad he didn’t harm Dave though, **** could’ve been tragic had he pulled something sharp or worse.

Eh, that was like the 3rd or 4th time that group had protested, so security was able to identify her and monitor her. The other times, they had time to glue their hands to the floor and chain themselves to a basket. If they wanted to run on the court and attack a player, security wasn't going to stop them during the first couple of demonstrations.

You're making my point security should be on higher alert for shenanigans. Those women we're wildin over chickens who were gonna die anyway. I'm not saying they could stop it but respond quicker.

That stage is huge and high off the ground so I'd imagine there's only 1 or 2 ways to get up there. Security should have been running behind him.

There's a lot less space between the crowd and the baseline area and people are already down there's so it doesn't stand out as much as one dude running to the stage like WWE wrestler

At that type of event...in 2022 I don't understand how someone can get on stage.

I come in peace.

I think you are overestimating security's ability to "police" and prevent things from happening.

For the most part, they will be reactionary.

Not saying getting on stage SHOULD be easy but unfortunately if someone has tunnel vision and a certain level of quickness, 99/103 times security won't be able to stop them from getting to their target.

What happens AFTER that is a different story.

That stage is huge and high off the ground so I'd imagine there's only 1 or 2 ways to get up there. Security should have been running behind him.

Correct, behind him.

I come in peace.

I think you are overestimating security's ability to "police" and prevent things from happening.

For the most part, they will be reactionary.

Not saying getting on stage SHOULD be easy but unfortunately if someone has tunnel vision and a certain level of quickness, 99/103 times security won't be able to stop them from getting to their target.

What happens AFTER that is a different story.

im with you, asking alot of security in a lot of these situations given how things are set up

like I woulda thought the whole pandemic would have given the nba an opportunity to make a few changes I think they need beyond the play in tournament

for example, it makes sense that shooting was so terrible in the ncaa championship when they would change to that alleviated floor style for the final four or finals... but not sure why they didn’t go that route in the pros just to give some space between the first row of fans and the players, just seemed like a terrible idea to have people that close and accessible

cot damn they ****** his arm up :wow:

hopefully this doesn't end up trending in to something tragic.
attacking comedians cause of jokes doesn't make sense to me especially if you paid to be there.

cot damn they ****ed his arm up :wow:

hopefully this doesn't end up trending in to something tragic.
attacking comedians cause of jokes doesn't make sense to me especially if you paid to be there.

what are you talking about?
as I've learned on NT

If a comedian says a joke that hurts your feelings, the appropriate response Is to go slap him.
if you paid money seems to me you have even more of a right to slap him.

you can't hurt my feelings after I pay you money.

This is why they don't give attention to serial killers and mass murderers.

Crazies and people after attention get ideas.

You're making my point security should be on higher alert for shenanigans. Those women we're wildin over chickens who were gonna die anyway. I'm not saying they could stop it but respond quicker.

There's a lot less space between the crowd and the baseline area and people are already down there's so it doesn't stand out as much as one dude running to the stage like WWE wrestler

Anything can happen anywhere at anytime…….it doesn’t matter where you are or how much security is near. Here in DC before they raised the fence people were still climbing the fence of The White House and making it onto The White House grounds. Which is the most secure location in America. Action is always faster than reaction……always.

For those that defended Will running up on Chris Rock I thoroughly believe those statements gave this man the confidence to do what he did.

Look what happens to you when you're not a millionaire.

f that

you decide to throw something or run up there or out there, you get what you deserve

that's why i dont blame the pacers for what went down in detroit

but as i said many times with with the chris rock/will smith thing, chris shoulda done something other than just stand there hands behind his back grinning.. maybe get his brother with all that energy or some security guards to go f up will

f that

you decide to throw something or run up there or out there, you get what you deserve

that's why i dont blame the pacers for what went down in detroit

but as i said many times with with the chris rock/will smith thing, chris shoulda done something other than just stand there hands behind his back grinning.. maybe get his brother with all that energy or some security guards to go f up will

“Chris should have done something”?? This has been explained many times during the aftermath of the slap but Chris Rock has a nonverbal disorder…..

Back
Top Bottom