Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Speaking of, Dave’s last special was almost a year ago. Also, ranting or making fun of cancel culture, or do you even know. Because that would require watching it, which is support, regardless of your feelings.
I have not idea what you are trying to ask/say here

People they tried to cancel for their thoughts and political beliefs
Kanye west
Dave Chappelle
Da baby
Doja cat
Jk Rowling
I don’t have to agree or respect everything any entertainer or artist says but can still like their art and that’s really my problem with the woke mob. They have the mentality if you ain’t with them in canceling their target of the week then you must be a maga republican that thinks a a like and supports everything they say or do.

Bringing this back since cancel culture popped up again. Looking at this list now 17 months forward from this post I can say with confidence only person from this list that really got canceled was........

Dababy :lol:,

Kanye 50/50 I still think he can recover, JK Rowling raking in that Hogwarts Legacy bag, Doja Cat good, so is Dave.

In DABABY's defense every time I see an HIV medication commercial they're only showing men.

I'm just saying. I can see how he can fall into the pitfall but he shouldn't have said it cause that was like half of his fanbase and he ain even know it.

Was he really “ranting” or making fun of cancel culture? Did you watch any of the specials?
I watched the specials

Yes, he was ranting about his critics and the blowback to his previous comments/jokes. You could have found this funny, I generally don't. And this isn't just for Dave

I also mentioned his run-ins with students at his old high school. Which is something not strictly about his act, but his general response to his situation

I didn't use the words cancel culture.

Last edited:
In DABABY's defense every time I see an HIV medication commercial they're only showing men.

I'm just saying. I can see how he can fall into the pitfall but he shouldn't have said it cause that was like half of his fanbase and he ain even know it.
Is it not primarily transmitted between gay males or at least used to be? I might have some outdated info

Is it not primarily transmitted between gay males or at least used to be? I might have some outdated info
ABD122DB-57EC-477A-B395-DFF45EDBA22B.gif

Which commercial/medication is this?

Every time I see one they have women in it.

I also see a lot of those commercials with black males. I do wonder if that population has ever voiced their displeasure over that type of representation.

The commercials I see have a mix but a lot of dudes.

The drug usually ends in a -dia like see if Lividia works for you.

HIV medication commercials are wildin and I have now clue how its not discussed.
Everyone that I have seen is not only men but mostly gay minority men.
The only time I ever see them is when I am watching cable and it is for Davato

The main actors in it are men but the narrator is a woman and women are in the commercial

I don't really have an issue with their casting though

HIV is easily managed with few medications now, the spread can be slowed with a few interventions, there should not be that big of a stigma around having it and getting treatment now.

My biggest issue is that HIV has become a easily managed disease. Simple drug regimens can stop the spread and health complications that it may lead to.

But bigotry and foolishness get in the way of policies and treatments reaching people that need them

Not who are in some commercials

I'm not a Kevin Hart hater (again 09 -11 no one was talking crazy about him like the "never funny" people act) but "Zero ****s Given" as his supposed non pc special is hilarious. Not the special, the idea and execution of it.

Da baby's music was meh and they sounded similar. Son came off as a forced plant like that chance the rapper cat.

Him doing what he did to his baby moms only added to his cancelling.

Back
Top Bottom