Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
I also see a lot of those commercials with black males. I do wonder if that population has ever voiced their displeasure over that type of representation.

there actually is a sizable racial imbalance between gay/bi black and latino men and white men,
in their use of anti HIV drugs like PREP and Anti Virals for HIV+ Black and Latino gay dudes.

1685715001383.png

any good public health strategy should target those communities, because a lot of them aren't accessing these tools for HIV prevention.

In general America is a huge outlier in the amount of HIV suppression.
Only 43% of HIV positive americans are supressed via Anti Virals.

It's pretty shameful/sadd situation.

For multiple reasons, I think it is time for Dave to move on from the trans issues if he is doing another special.

They dominate his set too much now, and he clearly can't emotionally handle the backlash that comes after it in the way he thinks he can.

yeah i even think it’s funny, the new stuff will probably be funny, but i wish he would just leave them alone. we got the point.

I saw him last month and he didn’t go on any rants about any anti Pc stuff and made 1 mention of transgenders as a quick add on to a punchline which yeah, he needs to get past that.

I was kinda worried he would go on his rant against what he doesn’t like about these days but he just told jokes for 2 hours straight and it was funny material. He’s in the bay a lot so a lot of region based jokes that hit with us.

Speaking of Oakland, can never forget that joke he made I saw years ago " put the ****** on the other side of that bridge" :lol: :smh:

4:00

Last edited:
contemplating getting tickets for MSG... its on a wednesday night and not a weekend is the turn off... prices are not bad just not sure which to get

Copped 6 tickets to the first Chicago show, hyper, first time seeing the 🐐
I ain't trying to sit in the 300 level but them 200 and 100 level prices had me like **** it, I'll catch the stream.

Got into the all star game for less money than that.

I ain't trying to sit in the 300 level but them 200 and 100 level prices had me like **** it, I'll catch the stream.

Got into the all star game for less money than that.
Club level row 2 is what i got for 150, not terrible for these days, paid like 120 to see Rock at chicago theater for lower balcony, this similar view at way bigger venue

I sat in same in section for Drake few weeks ago, and retail for that was 330 smh

Club level row 2 is what i got for 150, not terrible for these days, paid like 120 to see Rock at chicago theater for lower balcony, this similar view at way bigger venue

I sat in same in section for Drake few weeks ago, and retail for that was 330 smh
I got on about 90 mins late but 200 level was starting at 250 when I got there.

Would have done 150. Ah well.

They still have plenty of 200 level seats for 150 for the 2nd Chicago show on oct 6
No ****? I was actually in there this morning double checking and still didn't see anything that caught my eye. But I didn't check what date I was looking for. Thanks for the heads up.

Dave making himself unpopular with Jews and Transgenders? Who will attend his shows then?

I do hope he tries to use nuance on such a sensitive topic.

Back
Top Bottom