Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
sensitive to who?
If you have to ask...

He's clearly going to galvanize the Jewish contingent of his fan base. Right after, he galvanized the LGBTQ+.

If he stands on it, cool. I get where he's coming from. As long as he isn't condoning terrorism (on either end).

Is this considered antisemitism?
Shrugs shoulders.

In all seriousness, nothing wrong with Dave's message as long as he's got that nuance. Or it can easily offend a specific contingent, which though small has large power in the world.

I think that's the message Dave was trying to get across with the whole Trans thing before it became a bitter battle. If folks aren't "getting it" then it results in the blow back he's received from 2017 to now.

I was at his DC show last night…..special thanks to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican . He explained this during his set….said he was at Congress yesterday and that a bunch of different Senators and Representatives came up to the pictures with him. He said that Boebert took that picture and turned it into something political with her statement. I believe him to be true regarding that. He then said a few jokes about Boebert afterwards.

Ok but her whole purpose revolves around doing exactly that whenever the opportunity arises.

Ok but her whole purpose revolves around doing exactly that whenever the opportunity arises.
Right. And I believe Dave to be smart enough to not expect anything different.

So either he is letting his guard down around the wrong folks or is just getting a bit too comfortable being a tool.

Last edited:
Or maybe, he can separate politics from a person. Sometimes I think our two party government is supposed to be to different sides trying to solve the same issues.

Or maybe, he can separate politics from a person. Sometimes I think our two party government is supposed to be to different sides trying to solve the same issues.
The person he who posted the picture didn't separate them. Maybe he should watch who he's taking pictures with.

I'm not trying to control what he doing. But it was a dumb move and a bad look. Again, if he expected anything less, I have to ask why. Has he not been paying attention.

I mean that easy to say from a distance, after the fact, but in real life are you really going to tell someone, "NO YOU CANT HAVE A PICTURE! YOU REPUBLICAN SWINE!!!!"?? That would probably go worse than someone trying to twist the narrative with no context.
Asking the wrong person. If I saw her in particular, I would not be able to separate the person from the politics. Forget saying no to a picture, I would not interact with her what so ever.

If I were a public figure, I'd probably react the same.

Boebert is goofy. The last thing she wants to do is go viral with a comedian like Chappelle. A comedian could do half a special on her cop-a-feel adventures at Beetlejuice.

Back
Top Bottom