Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
So let me ask yall, if you’re im a car wreck, the car is upside down and burning. A known Republican comes to pull you out? You telling them to kick rocks and let you burn?

So we know theres a line. Why does it have to be an #NTExtreme?
If you really bout standin on bidness, yea.

We can debate in heaven or hell later, how Republicans are really stifling democratic emergency response.

Til then, get your pro life paws up off me!

Maybe it's just me, but if there were people in my circle who could fit in the same boat as Lauren Boebert, I wouldn't exactly be treating that as point of pride

Not every republican is on some nutcase **** like her and not every democrat is some 300 pound purple haired swamp donkey screaming about eating beef.

Idk I guess I think if you’re to the point where you won’t associate with another person who votes differently it’s time to step out of your bubble.

Not every republican is on some nutcase **** like her and not every democrat is some 300 pound purple haired swamp donkey screaming about eating beef.

Idk I guess I think if you’re to the point where you won’t associate with another person who votes differently it’s time to step out of your bubble.

Folks have to play their Holier than Thou game man. You know what it is.

I can't see grown men carrying themselves like that in the real world.

I just can't.

Maybe that’s just not the life I want to live. I like talking to people who aren’t like me and picking their brain.

My good friend and me laugh because he’s an ex cop republican and I’m just a leftist dude who thinks you should join a union and burn your precinct.

We’re actually pretty close on most issues, especially police brutality. He’s a firm believer if you aren’t from the city you police you got no business being there.

Plenty of applicants apply from the suburbs who want to go to the city and live out some fantasy. It’s disgusting, he quit being a cop because it’s just a horrible job if you actually want to be that good guy.

I feel like not talking to eachother is the fast track to hell.

Obviously some people are too far gone and down the rabbit hole but that’s not most people in real life.

Obviously some people are too far gone and down the rabbit hole but that’s not most people in real life.

Yeah that was my point before you decided to go off on some "not all Republicans" spiel

We are talking about MAGA extremist Lauren Boebert, not the "casual conservative"

I asked if people really won’t talk to people who don’t vote like them and you went off on a boebert spiel 🧏‍♂️

Referring to being saved from a burning car.

It's almost like the whole discussion started because someone took a photo with her

I didn't pay any mind to the totally unserious burning car scenario

I guess that's my mistake

I figured everyone saw it for the ridiculous gotcha attempt it is

With this in mind, why ask the question? I do talk to and associate with folks that don't share my political views. I try not to associate or talk to evil and vile people. Bobert is the latter.

With this in mind, why ask the question? I do talk to and associate with folks that don't share my political views. I try not to associate or talk to evil and vile people. Bobert is the latter.

it's just gonna come up eventually, all my friends I grew up with are on the left side of things.

but I work with a lot of conservatives and we run out of stuff to talk about so it comes up I guess. most people I work with are from the sticks so it's just a lot of genuine questions. two totally different ways of growing up.

i’m still a big fan of dave and found all of his specials highly entertaining but i just really hope he doesn’t do more of the same

Kind of similar to the reason I lost interest in South Park

I like social commentary but you can only do the super on the nose stuff for so long before it gets stale to me

Dave getting backlash for walking off stage because an audience member recorded him. Theres really nothing else he could do :lol: you can't stop somebody from recording you not sure why performers etc stipulate no cameras allowed.

I'm waiting for a special from anyone that will be talked about 10, 20, 30 etc years from now. That seems almost extinct.

Specials don’t quite have that impact as before. It was an event on HBO, there were physical releases on CD and vinyl. There were significantly less specials. Now every comedian has a special, puts it out on YouTube or gets a Netflix deal. It just becomes content rather than a once in a lifetime event. And there’s way too many mid comedians making money. Comedy game has become diluted with hacks. Brendan Schaub has a 30 minute special called Gringo Papi that is absolutely cringe. It will be remembered for all of the wrong reasons. It has 2 million views. It’s a wrap.

Specials don’t quite have that impact as before. It was an event on HBO, there were physical releases on CD and vinyl. There were significantly less specials. Now every comedian has a special, puts it out on YouTube or gets a Netflix deal. It just becomes content rather than a once in a lifetime event. And there’s way too many mid comedians making money. Comedy game has become diluted with hacks. Brendan Schaub has a 30 minute special called Gringo Papi that is absolutely cringe. It will be remembered for all of the wrong reasons. It has 2 million views. It’s a wrap.
100% true. Mid comedians selling out arenas, like Andrew Schulz. Never understood what people see in him

Back
Top Bottom