Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Hold up, Dave is a smart dude but let's not act like he is above low hanging fruit. On Chappelle Show he invited a chorus to sing about diarrhea. Dave does what is funny to him and it has worked out for him, time and time again. Even the Asian joke he ran by his wife first. On the surface, the joke looks offensive. But that's not what the joke was about. Dave is not Asian. If one day, he thought he was an Asian man deep inside the body of a Black man, and he tried to express this, all he would be doing is acting out a stereotype of what it means to be Asian. Because he's not really Asian, in the same way men are not really women (and vice versa) and Rachel Dolezal is not really a Black woman.

exactly.. i know dude will do and has done juvenile humor and i'm not saying he's above it (in fact i've said a couple times now that he's not above it.. but he's smarter than THAT move).. but again talking about diarrhea and pulling that above are different

rachel dolezal justifiable got killed

Why you keep posting these goofy right wing, conservative reaction videos. What do you watch on YouTube? How do you find these people?

hey genius, they're YouTubers who who review games, or comedy, or movies like double toasted wit da MCU...you ever come outta that cave? :lol:

do u even watch da video? son said double toasted conservative right wing :lol:

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that channel is right-wing incel crybaby nonsense

Mortal Kombat Movie Joins Woke Brigade - Race Swaps Raiden and Mileena
Brie Larson Already On Thin Ice With SJWs
SJWs Invent New Oppression After Jeremy Renner Makes Innocent Joke
MCU Writer Admits Feminist/Left Wing Agenda For Black Widow
SJWs Want White Male Superheroes To END

"like double toasted" :lol:

What's going to be even funnier, is his next special. I guarantee those who are all for him now, are going to then realize that the joke has been on them all along.

See this was the case with Stephen Colbert

But chapelle screwed up and is being used by those people to normalize the language they use or want to use

He is a convenient champion for them NOW but they ain’t invested in him like that

It's just comedy. Seeking an "ambassador" for your personal thoughts and feelings in a comedian is some goofball stuff. There will be another hot topic in a week.

What's going to be even funnier, is his next special. I guarantee those who are all for him now, are going to then realize that the joke has been on them all along.
Let's make sure all these fake reactions are saved for when they get in their feels.

Yeah, it's just comedy.
Thinking that the comedian cannot, or will not, speak truth to power is as idiotic as the orange sphincter in chief.

RIP George Carlin

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that channel is right-wing incel crybaby nonsense

point which one is right wing I dare you. double toasted? :lol: some of y'all just straight-up butthole over the Dave Chappelle special and it's obvious.

point which one is right wing I dare you. double toasted? :lol: some of y'all just straight-up butthole over the Dave Chappelle special and it's obvious.

Geeks + Gamers is a channel for low life incel right-wingers

I mean...They got videos on there crying about the "END of white male superheroes" :rofl:

Watched again still funny. It’s still acceptable to make a good ol fat joke and everybody laughs but everybody gets up in arms about trans people when both are choices.

I mean...They got videos on there crying about the "END of white male superheroes

thats in reference to comic book titles gender & race swapping popular characters to da dismay of their base readership...goes to show you might want to wipe your feet when you get in this thread since you're pretty much tracking dirt from rolling around in that political thread garbage.

thats in reference to comic book titles gender & race swapping popular characters to da dismay of their base readership...goes to show you might want to wipe your feet when you get in this thread since you're pretty much tracking dirt from rolling around in that political thread garbage.

We can all look at their uploaded videos and see what time it is ninja...you are just full of LIES

I bet you don't even really play as Reptile in MK you FRAUD

Back
Top Bottom