Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Wow. Black man cant go to Africa now? Stay in tuned with the motherland.

Ran back? Or returned home?
His agenda is to be a comedian being aware of the times he is living in.
He ran back due to the pressure he felt being placed upon him by the network, after getting that new deal. He lost himself, and he admitted it.

I see what you did there.

upload_2019-9-6_0-46-52.gif

His agenda is to be a comedian being aware of the times he is living in.
Is that an agenda or is that what he simply is?

He ran back due to the pressure he felt being placed upon him by the network, after getting that new deal. He lost himself, and he admitted it.
When you said he ran back to Africa again I thought you were saying he went back there again. Not simply referencing the first time he went after bailing on Chappelle shiw.

And Dave has specifically said he left due to his perception of who was receiving the jokes during the filming of s3. It wasn't the appreciation of his self awareness delievered in a humourous way anymore but certain ppl simply laughing@ race based, sex based etc. jokes which he felt was disgusting. Similar thing occurring now with who is championing Dave's jokes.

Thats why he felt he lost himself and went to Africa. Not cuz of pressure and the new deal.

Is that an agenda or is that what he simply is?

When you said he ran back to Africa again I thought you were saying he went back there again. Not simply referencing the first time he went after bailing on Chappelle shiw.

And Dave has specifically said he left due to his perception of who was receiving the jokes during the filming of s3. It wasn't the appreciation of his self awareness delievered in a humourous way anymore but certain ppl simply laughing@ race based, sex based etc. jokes which he felt was disgusting. Similar thing occurring now with who is championing Dave's jokes.

Thats why he felt he lost himself and went to Africa. Not cuz of pressure and the new deal.
You simply do not get what I am saying. But I am okay with it.

his un playability was a lot less so than reptile in MK1

So that brings me back to my first question.

If someone only plays MK2, they exist, the Noob Saibot > Reptile argument doesn't hold water.

Also, I find it hilarious you don't/won't defend your man.

***** what kind of sentence is that??
If someone only plays MK2, they exist, the Noob Saibot > Reptile argument doesn't hold water.

If someone only plays MK2 (they exist) the Noob Saibot > Reptile argument doesn't hold water.

Do you still not understand the sentence structure?

If someone only plays MK2 (they exist) the Noob Saibot > Reptile argument doesn't hold water.

Do you still not understand the sentence structure?

I was talking to ninja. :lol:

I finally got to the Q&A portion. Probably liked that more than the special. The Q&A felt a lot more thoughtful than the special for me, which is what I love about Dave.

Back
Top Bottom