Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
1635201430860.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 5.43.12 PM.png

nah man it's clearly hilarious that the organizer of the anti dave protest made a bunch or racist comments in the past and then blamed it on meth.

personally I don't think It disqualifies her from activism. but its def funny. :lol:
Yeah, but the joke wasn't mocking that

It was some hypothetical defense of her actions.

Maybe start studying aepps20 aepps20 to up your satire game, b.

Yeah, but the joke wasn't mocking that

It was some hypothetical defense of her actions.

Maybe start studying aepps20 aepps20 to up your satire game, b.

the attempt at satire was a fake defense of her filled wtih progressive academic jargon,
but aepps20 aepps20 is the god NT satirist so my attempts look feeble in comparison.

I would love to see aepps20 aepps20 the bizzora leftist version of his account tho. :lol:

That would make a lot of sense IF and only IF black folks weren't STILL at the bottom Fam.
That's where the contrast comes in.
Nobody is saying that those movements are identical, just similar. The demographics they address are not entirely the same, the advantages and obstacles are not entirely the same. None of that makes the comparison invalid, especially when you look at how both movements are being fought against.

the attempt at satire was a fake defense of her filled wtih progressive academic jargon,
but aepps20 aepps20 is the god NT satirist so my attempts look feeble in comparison.

I would love to see aepps20 aepps20 the bizzora leftist version of his account tho. :lol:
Right after Aepps started his bit, conservatives in the Political Thread tried to match him with a left-wing version. It was an utter failure.

aepps20 aepps20 got his material from mocking actual conservatives, especially Ninja. He has taken it to levels I would never expect but dude had so much to work with from the jump.

I mean, Ninja was getting mad at us for insulting Trump's looks and said Trump had "sugar daddy appeal" and was handsome in his youth. He also said the Jim Crow area was the golden age for black people in the country. Rico said that in case of someone being diagnosed with cancer with no insurance they should have 6 months salary saved. Mans said he would vote you kick his own family off of welfare if need be. One dude was a rapper that made conservative trap music where he mimicked MLK's speaking voice to drop respectability politics rap bars. His is a comedic gold mine

Rex, Red, and the leftist in the thread just aren't anywhere as loony for someone to have enough material to land enough jokes on here IMO

There is an asymmetry that exist in politics that just makes conservative easier to mock. Aepps satire is closer to the median conservative than a leftist version of him would be to the median progressive.

Last edited:
I mean, Ninja was getting mad at us for insulting Trump's looks and said Trump had "sugar daddy appeal" and was handsome in his youth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What?

he was, and being 6'3? all da mayo milk of magnesia mamas was on him easy.

for height references to understand how imposing Trump is in person, Gucci mane is only 6'2 and he be looking tall as ****.
:lol:

Never heard of Hannah just mentioned her/they/him just now in the response vid.

I then checked one of her trailers for a special. Netflix really will give anyone a comedy special.

ninjahood said:
da premise is set cuz Trump da bees knees when it comes to da sugar daddy appeal, that's what you completely missed, "let you" is already reinforcing da aforementioned premise.
I almost wish ninja was also a pure satire account that never broke character.

Cuz I mean c'mon, "bees knees"? :rofl:

That's comedy gold and all of it unintentional.

Wonder what side ninjahood would have taken on this subject

i don’t believe he considers himself black, but anyhow

My career really started as a way to keep folks laughing during those tough times. Ninja hated me almost as much as he did RustyShackleford RustyShackleford .He used to PM me and post the infamous Shawn Michael's gif when I started openly mocking him by using "da" and said Trump had da "zaddy appeal" on lock. 😆 🤣 😂
:rofl:

re: Ashlee Marie Preston

Legit question.

How differently Should trans-women that speak of attacking cis-gendered women be viewed compared to men that make similar threats?

Legit question.

In. The. Video.

Mans putting words in James Baldwin's mouth now? :lol:
The exchange was about comparing social movements for Justice

You wanted to push back on gry60 gry60 point by using James Baldwin's words

I am just pointing out that given his entire body of work, not just one video, Baldwin views probably aligned more with what gry60 gry60 said than what you did

No one is putting any words in Baldwin's mouth. Spare me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom