David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

Just finished season 2. Frank got what he always wanted and that was being the President of the United States. Walker was a very weak President. Messed up how Doug went out, he was one of my favorite characters on the show.

Jackie such a dumb bish, tells Remy to not mix business with pleasure then gets all tight when it's convenient for her she brings that shh right up. Women. :rolleyes

******* and their "exceptions" :smh:

Remy in the wrong game if he aint willing to get dirty or play fair. I would've been curved on this chick for that. You know he was bit freaked out when she told him about the tats and the pain.

On another note, I need a Claire Underwood in my life.

Remy in the wrong game if he aint willing to get dirty or play fair. I would've been curved on this chick for that. You know he was bit freaked out when she told him about the tats and the pain.

Man. She's the sexiest female on any show right now. Her power is so attractive

Ok Just finished it and I gotta say I would love to emulate this man and find such a down to ride chick like Claire Underwood. Just amazing but I wish the BBQ man didn't fall so hard cause of his son and
Why did Doug have to die I liked him, a true soldier :smh:

Last edited:
Claire Underwood tho..... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A relationship that cool can't possibly exist.... like.... by definition.

This fictiinal character raised the bar for every girl i'll ever meet.

My dude Doug really died. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackie such a dumb bish, tells Remy to not mix business with pleasure then gets all tight when it's convenient for her she brings that shh right up. Women. :rolleyes

I'm sayin'.

I just wanted to say **** FREDDY'S SON. **** THAT ***** HE AIN'T **** I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ****.

Also, I was kinda mad about that because his son would never dress or talk like that if he were a real person in DC. I just felt like there was no research done there at all into the way people in the area dress or the DC accent/linguistics. Dude might as well have been from New York / New Jersey or something.

Also,

What the **** I thought Meachem was getting iniiated into the Illuminati or something :lol: I think the crepiest thing about it was the next morning when Claire was all like "you needed that" and Frank talking about how he slept like a baby. That damn bodygaurd was getting tossed around like a lacrosse ball at a New England prep school.

*SPOILERS* (I didn't mean to binge watch the season...but it happened)

I hate it had to be him. But dude was starting to fall off the wagon on some next level stuff. The way he went out tho leaves a lot to answer for season three.

Which brings me to my one major thought. What will be Franks major motive for life now? All this time we knew he wanted to be top dog. Now he is...so now what? Lol

God damn there's no way to come in this thread unless you watch the full season.

I thought I was safe having watched 4 episodes.
Should've known better.

Just finished the season...

Can't stand Frank Underwood man. Dude is straight scum. I appreciate and respect him for his prowess as a manipulator, but I will never like him.

Walker has got to be the dumbest ***** ever. Dude got played like a yo yo. Should've stuck it out with Tusk. Never bite the hand that feeds you. :smh:

I'm glad Doug is dead. He is of the highest order of ********ness.

Def didn't expect to see Zooey's death coming. Thought this second season would focus more on exposing Frank.

I think Gavin will somehow put it all together (by looking into Rachel, Lucas, Janine, and Christina) and connect all the dots.

Last edited:
*SPOILERS* (I didn't mean to binge watch the season...but it happened)

I hate it had to be him. But dude was starting to fall off the wagon on some next level stuff. The way he went out tho leaves a lot to answer for season three.

Which brings me to my one major thought. What will be Franks major motive for life now? All this time we knew he wanted to be top dog. Now he is...so now what? Lol
Hey I just finished watching ep 10 last night but even I can say Doug was slipping hard so I'm not surprised. Even the posts in here outright told me the writing was on the wall. Read to me, constantly being around this chick like he owned her, being mad territorial, being so threatened by new dude, etc. The way I saw it since the 1st season I thought dude was gonna die at one point. I look forward to how he gets put down as I resume watching now.

No shame in binge watching. This show is more like a 13 hr (or hell 26 hr) movie than some weekly show. Most of the eps flowed from one to the next. When the first ep started it had me wondering if they had filmed it right after the last ep of S1. **** was seamless.
As for Frank, now it'll all be about keeping the throne. Look at everything he did to get where he is now, surely a couple ppl will be doing the same to get him killed or impeached or insure he doesn't get another term. Cuz as president you're gonna be worried about a whole lot of other things than in-house conflicts and opponents. It's foreign and domestic. Even though I don't know how yet that's a big reason for however president Walker lost his title. He couldn't manage both and he really looked weak and infective cuz of it.
Just finished the season...

Can't stand Frank Underwood man. Dude is straight scum. I appreciate and respect him for his prowess as a manipulator, but I will never like him.

Walker has got to be the dumbest ***** ever. Dude got played like a yo yo. Should've stuck it out with Tusk. Never bite the hand that feeds you. :smh:

I'm glad Doug is dead. He is of the highest order of ********ness.

Def didn't expect to see Zooey's death coming. Thought this second season would focus more on exposing Frank.

I think Gavin will somehow put it all together (by looking into Rachel, Lucas, Janine, and Christina) and connect all the dots.

After watching the first season of the show. I was like this is pure Heisenberg with no weak Walt failings AT ALL. Where BB was a journey of a man starting as one thing and becoming another or coming to a self realization of what type of man he really is HOC is about a ruthless dude on a mission more than a journey who has no regrets or doubts about what he's doing to get it done no matter what it takes. Where Walt's family is what held him back which caused him to lose everything Frank doesn't have one, only Claire and given this is like a what if Skyler was down with Heisenberg from the jump it's hard to say she's a weak point when she's potentially more ruthless than him.

Frank will have Gavin killed. Let him act up. Don't know if it's gonna happen but I expect Tusk to get killed at some point too. What went down with Walker and Tusk is similar to what went down with Frank and Doug, Doug and Tusk kept slipping up and failing them. Then they (Frank/Walker) started seeing them as more weak and a liability. Only difference is Frank helped put the wedge between Walker and Tusk while Doug fell apart on his own.

Last edited:
I hate how this show has all episodes available already.  I want it weekly so we can discuss and predict things.  I can't binge watch it like some do, I've only seen S02E01 and i'm :wow:  I need a break from watching after that doosey!

And now i'm afraid to go through this tread bc i might read someone some posts about someone wayyy later into the season..

I saw this show on PBS, i was like whaat its on television?  And it was some other remake, but the same stories. 
laugh.gif
 But the acting was similar to soap operas 

I hate how this show has all episodes available already.  I want it weekly so we can discuss and predict things.  I can't binge watch it like some do, I've only seen S02E01 and i'm :wow:  I need a break from watching after that doosey!

And now i'm afraid to go through this tread bc i might read someone some posts about someone wayyy later into the season..
Nope Netflix specializes in Binge watching so giving you the whole thing is how they have to do it. Also they dont have to worry about getting Commercial space and time as people are paying for the service. This weekend or a day off just grab your boys or a chick and watch it all

Finished the whole season man, incredible.

Meachum is a true servant b :lol: :x

Doug :smh: :smh: :smh:

He wanted to be in control for once but Rachel about that life

Back
Top Bottom