Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: 7/11/14

Why not? Completely different story and situation. We don't know how far into the future it takes place either. Him not being there is warranted

Thought the new guy was supposed to take Franco role, I'll watch, but I have low expectations.

The apes obviously win so I'm excited to see how hard the movie goes with the destruction of the human race

So is Cesar leading the pack?

indifferent.gif
bruh...
indifferent.gif

watching tonight. cant wait
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Gonna watch but it won't be as good as the first one with Franco.

Why not? Completely different story and situation. We don't know how far into the future it takes place either. Him not being there is warranted

I think the simplicity and almost realism made the first one work, like you feel these things could happen. From here the story has no choice but to escalate into fantasy territory, doesn't mean it won't be as good though.

I wouldn't say I'm excited to see this movie this weekend but I really liked the first one that I have to check this on out. I'm sure I'll like it too.

Just read a spoiler for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes on accident. :smh:

Probably one of the most important spoilers in recent memory..:smh:

Last edited:
just got back from a matinee showing, great sequel that was completely different from the first one. They really knew how to build the tension and drama

Back
Top Bottom