Day Z- The First Hardcore Zombie Apocalypse Game

This looks pretty dope. I love zombie stuff. I wish they would make an official game like this instead of it being just a mod.

Looks awesome...will see if i can run this
nerd.gif

I got this stupid bug where zombies aren't spawning for me. Not bad for traveling and finding gear, but it gets kinda boring. I gotta get back to town where other people are cuz they tell me they have zombies in their game. I'm about to go bandit and just start capping people.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

This looks pretty dope. I love zombie stuff. I wish they would make an official game like this instead of it being just a mod.

http://www.kickstarter.co...andswept/the-dead-linger

Keep an eye out for The Dead Linger.

Watch the vid in the link if the embed doesn't work.

Man this mod looks so dope, loved watching the videos too (
roll.gif
 at the bandit getting stuck up). Having a private server with just friends would be cool too, no trolls to mess up your day.
Making me wanna drop $30 onto Steam without a second thought, although the summer sale is next month and it could be 75% off.

So I installed, added the mod files and everything, but when I try to launch Combined Operations in Steam it tells me that I'm missing CAbuilding. I've heard that the fix is to take the addon files from the original ARMA2 and put them in the addon files of Operation Arrowhead. I started doing that this morning but had to leave the house to go to work, so I'll report back when I get home.

I need to get a desktop just to play this all summer.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I love zombies. I wish this would come out for Xbox.

Originally Posted by twizzi

seriously can someone help me figure out how to run this on my mac book pro?

Not going to happen. Installed and after two days of tooling around, my parallels is running so slow that the lag is unbearable. You'll need to have a program like parallels to play on a mac, because it's not made for mac operating system at all

Do you guys know the requirements to running it on a windows desktop?
I got a desktop, about 3-4 years old. I know nothing about computers.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Not going to happen. Installed and after two days of tooling around, my parallels is running so slow that the lag is unbearable. You'll need to have a program like parallels to play on a mac, because it's not made for mac operating system at all
run bootcamp and install a windows partition
Then you can run Windows natively.... games are much smoother that way

what about boot camp with windows xp 32 bit? i was tryna avoid this but if it works f'it

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Do you guys know the requirements to running it on a windows desktop?
I got a desktop, about 3-4 years old. I know nothing about computers.
ohwell.gif

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

Use that link and scroll down the list until you see ArmA II
Hmmm, using that site it says my laptop can run it. I may have to check this out now. 
nerd.gif

What are your specs?

Just picked this game up. Real rough starting out. Died like 5 times before meeting a stranger and roaming to the hot spots. Picked up an AK, but ultimately died being cornered in a house 
laugh.gif

Night time is brutal

Game is 
pimp.gif

Rough without anyone to team up with though.

Finally managed to pick up some good supplies from a bunch of dead bandits. Map, compass, flashlight, hunting knife, water, food, etc.
Then my girl needed me to help change my daughter. Hid out under a dock hoping I'd be safe for at least a few minutes.
Came back and before I got to the computer saw that another player was standing over me with a gun in my face.
Slow motion ran back to the desk and put my hand on the mouse......but I was too late....*POP* *POP* *POP*
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom