Day Z- The First Hardcore Zombie Apocalypse Game

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Game is 
pimp.gif

Rough without anyone to team up with though.

Finally managed to pick up some good supplies from a bunch of dead bandits. Map, compass, flashlight, hunting knife, water, food, etc.
Then my girl needed me to help change my daughter. Hid out under a dock hoping I'd be safe for at least a few minutes.
Came back and before I got to the computer saw that another player was standing over me with a gun in my face.
Slow motion ran back to the desk and put my hand on the mouse......but I was too late....*POP* *POP* *POP*
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Just picked this game up. Real rough starting out. Died like 5 times before meeting a stranger and roaming to the hot spots. Picked up an AK, but ultimately died being cornered in a house 
laugh.gif

Night time is brutal

We should group together... when do you guys play? add me on steam. ID is swendro.

so you have hunting knife... does that mean malee is in this game?
i'de swear i would try to "solid snake" everybody i see
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

so you have hunting knife... does that mean malee is in this game?
i'de swear i would try to "solid snake" everybody i see
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure it's for cutting up hunting game only. You can shoot a goat or something and carve steaks out of it.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Game is 
pimp.gif

Rough without anyone to team up with though.

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Just picked this game up. Real rough starting out. ...

We should group together... when do you guys play? add me on steam. ID is swendro.

Done, check for Esp-One with the Steam request.
I'm usually around after 8PM Pacific time.

The new update killed the framerate. Game is super choppy right now. Should be a fix by tomorrow.

Good news is they now have plenty of US servers with different time settings. Now you can play daytime servers whenever.

any idea how to install the game in steam? i tried the wiki link, youtube and still doesn't work..

anyone know why the Balota's airfield (esp in the military hangers) the screen goes crazy?
i went to 7-9 diff servers trying to see if i can work my way to them, but every time i even look at the military buildings, the game looks like it's in warp speed :smh:

anyone know why the Balota's airfield (esp in the military hangers) the screen goes crazy?
i went to 7-9 diff servers trying to see if i can work my way to them, but every time i even look at the military buildings, the game looks like it's in warp speed :smh:

its the military zombies causing the problem

So this going to be a stand alone game which is dope..

I cant play this since i dont have a top/mid end PC whatsoever... All i do is watch ppl play it on yt vids...

Looks like so much fun...

They are going to be taking the Minecraft development route but what im hoping for is that they bring this to console like they did for Minecraft

*Prays it wont remain PC exclusive*

Last edited:

I cant play this since i dont have a top/mid end PC whatsoever... All i do is watch ppl play it on yt vids...

They are going to be taking the Minecraft development route but what im hoping for is that they bring this to console like they did for Minecraft

Info? :nerd:

From their tumblr .

The end of the beginning

That’s right, this is actually happening - DayZ will be developed as a standalone game, with me as project lead, by Bohemia Interactive. This is the fairy-tale outcome for a mod that many would have said impossible four months ago.

Development and updates of the mod will continue in parallel with the development of the game, so anyone who is playing the mod now will be able to continue to do so. The project will follow the Minecraft development model; fast iterations with the community alpha available for a heavily discounted price.

I realize people will have many, many questions - but we wanted to let everyone know the announcement now. Over the coming weeks, these questions will be answered. The game will have it’s own site, www.dayzgame.com and the mod will continue at it’s present link.

“Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end, but it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.” - Winston Churchill

Concept art by Ivan Buchko

Seems too easy to troll :smokin

Also, wouldn't it be sick to have a whole NT gang wreck stuff in this game? (of course, potential one of us might troll us lol)

This game looks dope. Hopefully it comes out on a console someday because I don't play PC games.

This game looks dope. Hopefully it comes out on a console someday because I don't play PC games.

same....if it comes out on console, i will cop without hesitation. looks like a lot of fun and would have the potential to be one of the craziest multiplayer games

I don't think the system requirements are that strenuous.

Unless you have a total turd of a computer.

Back
Top Bottom