Dayton ,Ohio people

Originally Posted by HatchMo

where did you get your ms6's?
My super special spot...... Lol... They have no flaws,

Sorry to come off short, imma have to keep this one on the hush 

hmmm, aint to many spots in dayton. tnt which i think sells fakes, devoroes, and the mall spots unless im lost and am forgetting something or never knew of somthing b/c i've only lived here for about 2 1/2 yrs

oh, well that makes more sense hahaa it would be a super special secret spot to me cause i prob wouldnt have heard of it anyways

Well i know footaction where sneakerdave works got them, and i know deveroes on hopple got them. why you holding secrets?

Originally Posted by HatchMo

Well i know footaction where sneakerdave works got them, and i know deveroes on hopple got them. why you holding secrets?

Hatch I'm not tryin to be a punk lol, I just don't want to any hurt feelings. And someone asked me to keep it quiet... Places where I get my shoes and clothes in cincinnati; Finishline and Footaction in tri-county mall, Corporate, Anonynomous Skateshop. Other spots like the outlet and anywhere with good deals because I'm cheap. Lol saw dave leavin with his pair and he said people were wildin out askin for them all day long
roll.gif

i mean im not worried about it im not driving to cincy for sneakers generally. I got mine online from the comfort of my warm home.

I never understood why people keep things "secret"..If I know of a place or website that can benefit my fellow shoeheads then Im gonna tell em..BTW have any of yall checked out the TNT out by the old Salem mall location lately?..I was there a couple weeks ago and they had several CDP's split up and selling for whatever half of the retail price was..They had 5, 18, 3, 20 and another pack but I can't remember..

i said that, and i thought they do. is there 2 in dayton b/c i remember going to 1 downtown(i thought) when i first moved here. anyways wheres that one at case? by the salem mall which is on salem lol but where at i never get to that side of town. they got any good runners?

DYT, im back! Havent been in this thread for a minute. Casey, whats up man! You remember the sizes on those 3's at TNT? Might have to stop in there tomorrow. Anybody has leads on size 14 and 15's. Im tired of the Dayton Mall Finishline and there shenanigans.

I know that TNT use to sell fake Bapes, but they do sell legit Nike and JB..I've seen them listed on the store locator on NDC or Jumpman23 before..Im not sure of the sizes but they had a couple sizes for each split pack..And the one by the Salem mall is in the shopping center that has the old MC sporting goods and I think there is a Famous Footwear in the same center..And if Im not mistaken a Cub Foods is either in the same center or right next door..

So is anybody copping the Copper Foams and if so where ya going to get em?..Anyone wanna do a meet up and go together?

TNT is in Consumer Sqaure on Salem. Same shopping center as Shoe Carnival, Cub Foods, Office Depot, etc.... As Case mentioned, there Nike/JB is legit. As far as coppers, that price tag is steep, and I KNOW they wont have my size (15), so its an easy decision for me lol.

from what i have heard everyone is getting them. i'm positive someone will have a 15 at the dayton mall this weekend..

foams aren't my thing but from what im hearing picking up a pair shouldnt be as difficult as previous releases. im gonna try to make it over to tnt this weekend and check out what they have, im kinda familiar w the area but im just gonna go drive around and find it

Coming from over by riverside/huber heights, ill just take needmore all the way up and i turn right or left by the best buy up that way? ive been over there to that shopping center when value city was still there i just never paid attention to anything else
grin.gif

last I checked(and I'm pretty sure none have moved since) they only had 1 pair of CDP 3's, size 11.5

they also had 1's, 22's, 5's, 18's, 20's, 8's, and 15's all split up.
The 3's were $175 then maybe? the 8's I'm pretty sure were $120, the 1's were $100, and that's all I remember.

I'm trying to slow down on the shoe buying, but if they have those coppers at the dayton mall, I might not be able to resist if I see the chance to pay retail

Thanks Hatch..Are you going to the mall if they do?..Let me know and we can meet up..Peace

Back
Top Bottom