Dayton ,Ohio people

I got marcus's number, but I haven't heard back from him if he can hold my 10.5..I guess I'll go whenever I wake up..See if I get lucky..If notthen I'll find something else to buy..

HEads up:
Dropping some Premiers and AM dunks next week... e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like a pair.

Gonna start trying to help my NTers a lil more. Always feel free to hit me up!

Im gonna just go whenever Case, and see if they still have a 10.5....Im not really counting on them but Ill prob swing over to fairfield since its closer to meanyways

these will not sell out. Check online if you can't get them. all the online stores still have fsr.

I stopped in the dayton mall for a few earlier, and i went into hibbets and they said they hadnt sold many, and footlocker only sold a few pairs too. I hope no body got up early haha

didnt even bother going out, hopefully these stay around for a lil bit and maybe we can catch em on sale, did footlocker have the black/scuba blue am 1's that just dropped? i wanna grab those on f&f if so

Yeah i hope i can get them in a few weeks, im just waiting til after the copper foams drop and then valentines day gifts haha. I didn't see the am1's, but i wasn't looking to hard.

I didn't get to the mall til 6 and easily got mine..I think they are very nice..I know the material isn't the same, but to be able to have a icy pair of sixes to rock daily they are very nice..Hopefully they'll still be around in a couple weeks so I can get another pair for a discount..

yeah i checked them out i dont see what the problem is with them, i would of liked them more if it was durabuck and not suede but they still look great imo. I will try to get them on the next EA or FandF

my only beef if how ashy they will end up looking in a few yrs....i like the citrus 7s but same prob w/ them....i dunno if the 6s go on sale ill end up grabbing a pair but hopefully the infrared pack is true and JB does it right, have they released any actual pics? i have a hard time looking around the JB forum w all the bull posted anymore

on another note, anyone seen that neon jacket around? i think devoroes would have it i just havent been over that way in a while...also pics of infrared 90's looking real nice ill be stockin up on a few more of those and wearing my HOA's this summer

also im pretty sure F&F is this weekend and its only 25% off now, i seen some cats all pissed in the outlet thread
laugh.gif

yeah i think EA is only 40% too, thats dumb. But, i wonder if the 6's are going to be excluded.. I bet if you get some good suede protector on them they should be ok.

well case you should wear yours on the regular and give us some update pics in a few months

Yeah do it! You guys see that white cement iii's got confirmed yesterday? Jesus jb is going to be raping my wallet in the upcoming months.

I don't know how Im gonna afford a possible Infrared pack, Cement 3's, CG 11's, Colombia's, Infrared 90's, Carnivores, and whatever else Nike decides to drop this year..Im gonna have to hire a CPA to get all my finances in order..

I forgot about the anniv. kicks comin' out..But I heard that Colombias was supposed to drop too..All this stuff is just comin' too fast..Why didn't they release a couple of these last year instead of some of the garbage they did..

BTW I un-DS my sport red 6's today and I'm absolutely lovin' em..They are every bit as comfy as the Infrareds I had and the DMP 6's I currently have..I even threw the box away and decided to use them as part of the daily beater rotation..If yall aint got em, then you should get em..They are worth every penny..

I didn't know this thread was here all this time
I live in dyt too I'm at Wright State now.

Nice to see other people in here

We will be receiving the following very soon...

Silver 1s with breifcase.
Tinker Alpha Jordan 1
2 Air Jordan Phat 1 (red & blue)
Coppers I doubt come out on the 13th.

As far as this year you WILL NOT have to worry about Concords or Cement III. Who wants to put some money up!

Any place around here getting Coppers or is this gonna be a online only thing for us Dayton heads??..

Im pretty sure footlocker will have them, and i plan to head down to see matt for my pair.

for some reason never been a fan of foams, even when they first dropped back in the day i remember being like w t f when i seen them in stores

Anybody know if any spots getting the Motorsport 6s this weekend? I live in CBus but I'll be home visiting my family this Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom