Dayton ,Ohio people

^^Must be nice to be able to get a major sneaker boutique owner's personal phone number..I guess Hatch is more important than previously thought..LMAO..

Does anyone have any info about the Allstar game Lebrons?
And casekicks I to love my pair of true red 6's. I almost wore them out of the store like back in the day LOL.

Yall hate! Allstar lebrons drop this weekend dont they? I can see if anyone local is getting them. But, we all know the UK lebrons are the
pimp.gif

Casekicks- we not major yet you still havent set foot in the shop.... dang man I use to be at your crib ha haha ha

Yo Matt, don't kid yourself, yall are most def major..And I have been to your shop..I stopped in the day of the Cincy show..And I was totally impressed with not only your selection but your store's setup..You keep doing what your doing and it will be no time at all before you guys take the step from major to elite in the Midwest..Let me know if you guys are gonna get the Coppers cause I will be more than glad to make the trip down to Cincy and show you and your shop some support..Peace

Corporate got em Casey lol thats all that needs to be said when anything arises now! lol we'll have the coppers.

^^I wasn't feelin the Motorsport 6's that much but after wearing the Sport Reds' a few times and lovin' how comfortable they are, I might have to get the MS so I can have a neutral color of white 6's..Unless you were talking about the 6rings, then I will definately pass on those..lol

yeah the 6's haha. Deveroes blog says they have them so i think i will be going there saturday morning. Im going to call them in a bit and make sure the dayton stores have them.

So do they come out tomorrow?..I aint tryin to go wait out in this weather for any shoe..Thats a complete lie cause I've done it before and I'll do it again..LOL

Yeah but i called both dayton deveroes and they said they didnt have them, i know the one that cincybcats works at got them, but i think thats hopple street. I think the footaction in cincy got them hopefully matt will chime in and give some details. I know eastbay only has 50 pairs of each size and only up to a 12, but i heard these run a 1/2 size big so a 12 is fine with me i guess. But im gonna try to get them online and if i cant head to cincy in the morning. These are not getting past me, i dont give a *##@$ about this weather! haha

Finishline is doin the same thing as Eastbay and they have more pairs, and with the SJ 11 the quality was MUCH better on the Finishline pairs over the eastbay... Just sayin...

^^Can you explain how finishline's pairs were better in quality than eastbay?..I mean they come from the same factory so how is that possible?

Originally Posted by casekicks

^^Can you explain how finishline's pairs were better in quality than eastbay?..I mean they come from the same factory so how is that possible?

Yes sir by all means, everyone I know who ordered from eastbay had problems with their shoes; glue, crumby patent scratches and some were even yellowed already. I'm not just BSing you, just trying to give you the heads up. The production date on the Eastbay production date was 6 months older than the ones that local FL got.... Again just a heads up/lookin out for my local peeps...

^^Wow I had no idea that was the case..I didn't mean for you to think I doubted you..I have just never heard of anything like that..But with how Jordan brand is, that doesnt really suprise me

i was just at devoroes and supposedly they only got 5 pairs of the motorsport 6's. they want 225 for them and had 3 pairs left , i dont even know what retail is or anything about the shoe b/c i hardly keep up w jordans anymore but dude who was working told me only "500" pairs in existence. i think its funny about how little the dudes there know about shoes, and they all act like they know everything
laugh.gif
everytime ive been in there its pretty much the same. no pick ups for me, nothing that was worth retail imo.

Thats #!$*$$+ dumb, but 225 isnt bad really retail is 175 and they will sell for 400+ on ebay. I got a pair on finishline.com last night. But, supposedly eastbay only had 50 pairs per size, and they only went up to a 12.

yea to bad i dont really do the resell thing if they are going for that much on the bay, smh at the "limited" tag and that shinanagans. Oh i forgot they had the work boot AF1 which was looking pretty good, quality on them looked really nice. but me being on team cheap %!+ and all i cant bring myself to drop 175 for forces
laugh.gif

I feel you, those workboots do look really nice, but i could never bring myself to wear af1s.

Anyone local need a size 11.5? It would be fantastic to be able to trade with someone who had to buy a 10.5-11.... Any interest PM me or just put it on here, because I don't wanna resell I just want my size lol

Back
Top Bottom