DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

17321514_10154420665747919_1644425431_n.jpg

:rofl: :smh:

Dann Ben. He should've started day 1 throwing his weight around and got Snyder fired off of BvS.

modelsandpizza gotta be master zik or itsaboutime under a second screen name lol
:lol: No.

I just post how I feel. I'm not trolling yall for fun. Waste a time to make another sn.

I lost hope but I'm still gonna check the Batman movie. I'll actually be happy if JLD, Black Adam I guess, and Flash are all great movies.

Last edited:
LOVED MOS.
saw it 3 times. It got standing ovations from the crowd at 2 of the times i saw it. No clue why it didnt do better at the box office. Transforners gets trashed with each film but they do a billi

Them DC checks Paulwest be cashing must be glorious
Brah, nobody gotta pay me to have an opinion. I happen to be a fan of all the DCEU movies. Does that somehow make my opinion invalid? What I don't understand is if most of yall don't like it, why continuously post here? Do yall find it empowering constantly expressing your disdain for the DCEU? That **** gets annoying.

Them DC checks Paulwest be cashing must be glorious
Brah, nobody gotta pay me to have an opinion. I happen to be a fan of all the DCEU movies. Does that somehow make my opinion invalid? What I don't understand is if most of yall don't like it, why continuously post here? Do yall find it empowering constantly expressing your disdain for the DCEU? That **** gets annoying.

Like I said. Glorious.

MoS is a masterpiece but he ranks SS higher?!

View media item 2366975
Where did I say i'd rank SS higher than MOS?? I rank it higher than where raider5 had it on his list. You reaching ma dude.

Didn't see the post you quoted. All I saw was

Agreed. MOS to me was near/or at masterpiece status. Although i'd rank SS higher. I didn't hate it. I had a lot of fun with that movie.

If you only see that sentence, you'd have the same response I had.

[/video

It's already explained, and very simple to understand why people are here even though they haven't liked all the movies, cut that hurt "all or nothing rhetoric". And yes, dudes must be biased to marvel, can't just be objective.

Back
Top Bottom