DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I wish i crashlanded on that island of fine Amazons.

Exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

giphy.gif

Looks good. I'm glad they went with an origins story. Hopefully it's linear and no crappy flashbacks.

Also I'm not understanding how strong they are making her?
The hell she going to need the bracelets if she can handle any hits.

Looks good. I'm glad they went with an origins story. Hopefully it's linear and no crappy flashbacks.

Also I'm not understanding how strong they are making her?
The hell she going to need the bracelets if she can handle any hits.

Her story is told in a flashback

Damn. Well hopefully it's not like MOS bad flashbacks
The story is framed by the modern day with Diana Prince/Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) flashing back to her origin story.

– The film will show Diana as a child growing up on the island of Themiscyra.

– Within this flashback, there will be a story told to young Diana about the creation of the Amazons, their relationship to Zeus and Ares, and why they’ve decided to remain hidden from mankind.

Sounds like it'll be a little all over the place.

What I got from everything they've given us is that Wonder Woman is going to be a WWI movie that probably ends with a flash-forward to the present day to tie it in to the rest of the universe. Maybe it'll open with a present day scene, but I doubt it gets broken up once the story starts.

You can still have a dope movie that simultaneously tells a cohesive story in the past and present like Godfather II. Batman Begins has some dope flashbacks too, but I don't think the movie is going to go back and forth. I think it'll be pretty linear. If Diana is telling Bruce bedtime stories as the movie progresses, then you can light the pitchforks.

Why worry about the potential critics opinions and not the quality of the film?

NT critics are worse than "professional" movie critics

Who gives a ****, is it a good or bad movie?

Thus far the DCEU has been bad, not sure what you guys want. I love the characters and are interested in what they try to do with the universe, but the crying over criticism is unbearable in this thread more than others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom