DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

color actually doesn't look washed out to me, I see plenty of green and gold/bronze in that poster

Actually think those washed out colors are getting exhausting.
you mean like every.. single.. Snyder film..

actually I lie, the legend of the guardians didn't have the dark/grey-ish color tone thing going.. but that was a cartoon

.. but that was a cartoon
BvS was more cartoonish than Legends of the Guardians tbh
laugh.gif

That scene with Mark Zuckerburg taunting Superman on the roof....laughable

Last edited:
Isn't a Trident suppose to have 3 spikes?

3 or 5 points, both would be accurate to the comics

View media item 2377649

What an epic moment in Throne of Atlantis. Great Ivan Reis art. I think it was in the last Justice League issue of the crossover after Aquaman just gave Orm THAT WORK. :pimp:

If Momoa is even half that cool, Aquaman is going to create a new generation of fans.

So was the Aquaman movie delayed or not? :nerd:

This same argument repeats itself in here way too often.
Yup.

Like dudes need to start making use of that ignore feature instead of just generating more useless posts.

Yall talking bout being concerned about dude? Over some crappy DC movies? :rolleyes

I aint concerned about none of yall.

:lol:

Last edited:
So was the Aquaman movie delayed or not? :nerd:

it's still on schedule, the release date just got pushed back by two months to December taking Avatar 2s date

however, if Disney moves the Han Solo film to the same month, then chances are the date for Aquaman might change again

Last edited:
So wait. Was that teaser leaked or is the JL trailer really dropping this Saturday?

I thought we were supposed to get daily teasers for the entire roster leading to the trailer. The Aquaman one is in low quality and it first leaked with someone recording their TV. I feel like the trailer is going to drop a week from Saturday during WonderCon.

I think they will reveal each member one at a time, if you go to the official website (https://www.unitetheleague.com/) in the join the league section (https://www.unitetheleague.com/join/), i think they'll slowly reveal them. What you'll also notice is that there are 6 boxes, instead of 5 and some supposedly datamined the website and one of them might just be for Superman.

Damn, they're really doing the blue eyes for Mamoa-man.

it's not blue

View media item 2377851

Last edited:
EDIT: ^ OH S***! :wow:

I hope they don't actually show Supes in the teaser or trailer. Just make reference to him and keep the reveal for the movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom