DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

giphy.gif

When that first 4min trailer dropped I was amazed and felt this film would reach GOAT status. Man what a let down.

Hopefully he gets this right

Last edited:
If there is one thing I learned from Entourage, it's that you can sell a movie off a trailer. Word to Medellin.

DC has mastered that art.

Vinny Chase still needs to make an cameo in Aquaman's movie.

If there is one thing I learned from Entourage, it's that you can sell a movie off a trailer. Word to Medellin.

DC has mastered that art.

Vinny Chase still needs to make an cameo in Aquaman's movie.

Ummmmmmmm.. all the movies you got with that claim to fame..

Prometheus.. the counselor.. IM3.. Michael bay movies.. sucker punch.. terminator salvation.. battle: LA

Hell, MOS and superman returns

Just off the top of my head.. still think they doing too much with the costumes

The whole putting his hand on the ground is making me laugh :lol:

Ready for that Zack Snyder special - GOAT imagery and trailers followed by a recycle bin movie
3V8qFHN.png
:lol:

Let them have this.

Maybe dudes will accept and transition to treating the DCEU Like Transformers/FF movies.

Still don't like how Aquaman looks. The did way too much. Same with Flash. Can't hate on Batman. Wonder Woman still looks the best out of the bunch, but they look goofy as a unit.

them visuals :wow:

i know we trash bvs because its trash but we still want dc to get it right. get it right this time cot dammit.

Say what you want about Snyder but GOT MUTHA ******* DAMN

Snyder is an amazing artist, he's just not a great story teller, but visually that man is on of the best to ever do it....that's the one thing you can always count on, visually his films are a work of art.

I literally can't see a frame of this film without thinking directly of Snyder :lol: there literally isn't a single other director I can say that about other than maybe Ridley Scott

I have no idea if it'll be good or make any sense but I'm getting confident that it'll at least be a fun watch

Back
Top Bottom