DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Someone Timmverse'd the JL posters.

e6aa9c19_gemu38r2urny.jpeg

Someone Timmverse'd the JL posters.

e6aa9c19_gemu38r2urny.jpeg

Not trying to beat a dead horse.. but Snyder really needs to focus on more then trying to pull off particular panels from comics and/or other medias

I like watchmen and 300, so i think it's cool there

But BVS it just annoyed me because it just was a constant reminder something far better is out there and how that is being butchered

Wow!
Cyborg just looks to cartoonish. Like he's not even in the same world as the rest of the move. Ps4 looks more real then what they did with him. Just awful. And his suit design just looks out of place. Looking at stills his face mask doesn't fit his face right at all.
What's going on DC??

I echo a lot of what you guys are saying about Cyborg. I mean, forget the fact that the CGI looks sloppy. NobleKane is right in them making him too skinny. Cyborg should be the muscle - an imposing, humongous figure. But he's practically the same height and build as Barry.

I don't know if any of you watch the Flash tv show on CW but the way they depict Savitar in that show (as far as build and mass) seems more in line with how I pictured Cyborg.

For all that they should of just left Cyborg as a dude who stays in the lab and reports on the intercom :lol:

Put in someone else useful that looks good also

Last edited:
If i were dc, i would change green lantern to green flashlight.

Flashlight is lighter anyways.

You can even do a cross promotion with home depot or something.

Sell hella flashlights, make them a collectors item.

What in the world :lol:

Last edited:
I've been supportive of the DCEU and have let some of the bad things in these movies slide for the sake of getting to see these characters on the big screen, but it would have more fruitful if they built up to the Justice League movie; I don't really consider MoS and BvS as build up. Wonder Woman appears to be an origin story and I imagine they'll have a JL tease at the end. JL just doesn't feel like an event at all. While getting to see Batman, Wonder Woman and this iteration of Aquaman do work with Flash and Cyborg, it doesn't appear that there will be any payoff in terms of these characters teaming up. Most of the build up seems as though it will be to the return of Superman.

I'm going to see Wonder Woman and JL regardless and will let everything play out, but it just would have made more sense to have solo films, then JL, then BvS. You'd have build up, a pay off and things at stake. I'm pretty sure all of this has been said before, but that was my thought after seeing the JL trailer. I was hype, but more hype for what could have been.

Maybe these next two films will re-set this universe in a sense and build a world from here, but right now, things appear to be somewhat disjointed.

Lol they left millions of dollars on the table by not doing a proper build up.

BvS could've been a 1.5 billion dollar movie.

Justice League should be even more than that.

Don't think JL will even break a billion.

Last edited:
Lol they left millions of dollars on the table by not doing a proper build up.

BvS could've been a 1.5 million dollar movie.

Justice League should be even more than that.

Now thats a bet ill take

JL will break 1 billion WW. Thats what I'm saying none your Tdogg nonsense it will break 1billi ww

I've crapped on DC's handling of their properties for a long time but even I have to doubt this claim. JL might very well make a billi. They have no competition until the next Star Wars film which is a month away.

That'd be dope. In the right hands, that GL movie could be the Guardians of the Galaxy of the DCEU

I think it would be a fresh take.

If they are going with a older hal and younger jon have it be like that execpt make it the reverse where the older hal is mptew cowboy and reckless and ypinger jon be be the stick in the mud

Are you sure you want to board this L train, Law3001?

I'll give you a chance to back out

#amelalwayswins

Please

Simple bet if it breaks one dollar over a billi i win, if it falls one dollar short of abilli you win.

No over under just straight reps you set the prize

Back
Top Bottom