DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Bro that's a definite yes. We'll iron out the details with Paulwest later.

Btw MastaMind033 I'm not taking that Thor bet with you. I want to keep my winning streak going.

Last edited:
Bro. I hope you don't make bets with money IRL
sick.gif
Money, sneakers, gummy worms, arizona iced tea's, gift cards.........take your pick.

Lol if Paulwest wins, I'll start over with a new sn and never post in a DC thread again.

If I win, he has to name his firstborn Steve Rogers :nerd:

Last edited:
doesn't even sound fair as anyone can just make another account and comeback to the thread :lol:

Lol if Paulwest wins, I'll start over with a new sn and never post in a DC thread again.

If I win, he has to name his firstborn Steve Rogers
nerd.gif
LOL!!! Naw bro , I don't want you to ghost the thread. I enjoy these rant sessions. 

Damn......Steve Rogers, huh? I was hoping for T'Challa for my son or Aurora for my daughter. But i'm sure I could fit steve rogers in there somewhere.

I think it would be a fresh take.

If they are going with a older hal and younger jon have it be like that execpt make it the reverse where the older hal is mptew cowboy and reckless and ypinger jon be be the stick in the mud

No love for Kyle Rayner? Maybe it's just cuz I grew up with him and Wally (white wally, but I'm not mad at him being black now)

The GLC movie is confirmed to have Hal and John in a "Lethal Weapon in Space" team-up, but there's no doubt in my mind that we'll see Kyle (and Guy :lol:) down the line. If you're not reading it, you should check out Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps right now. It's one of the comics I get most hyped for every month. Just look at this cover for the latest issue. :pimp:

503add61_haljordanandtheglc_17.jpeg

As another Wally fan. The real Wally West is back in the comics too. He's in the Titans book right now, which has been pretty good.

I'd rather it be like training day than like lethal weapon.

For real?? :lol:

Hal's going to take a massive heel turn. "You think you can do this to me?! You mother******** will be playing basketball on Oa when I get finished with you!" "Parallax ain't got s*** on me!"

I'd be very entertained. They could do it if they decided to use sinestro as a mentor character again like last movie.

I could see that, but Sinestro will probably be established already like Mags in the first X-Men movie if Hal's a veteran ringslinger.

A female lead movie about the most iconic female herione is guranteed to make a billion. Women and girls will flock to that movie multiple times. 

Paulwest we got to come up with a prize we both can agree on

I can't pass up this bet

We got time to think of something doe

1.4 JL

1 WW

Still can't believe you came up with those numbers lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom