DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Don't be mad when the same people that come in here bash trailer 1. It's always the same folks, let them have their opinion and move on...

They don't like Snyder. Fine. We've known that since MoS came out. They won't be happy till he's out. We get it. The visuals are great but the story is wack...okay cool. We get it. Y'all seen the movie before us, that's great.

What does this even mean? Are people not allowed to dislike the trailer?
Nope.

If you do you're grouped in to the guys being negative and want I hate the movie before they see the movie.

It's just by the same ppl who can't stand that other ppl don't have the same opinion as them. Same thin as usual.

Thing is they keep talking about ignoring these ppl but NEVER do. They find it much more better to complain about them further drawing the thread off the topic of the movie(s) in discussion.

Last edited:
Y'all got your panties in a bunch again, I see :lol:

Anywho, just noticed Barry meeting with his pops in jail. I wonder how much backstory they're gonna try to tell here with Barry, Curry and Vic..

This thread has lost it. This and the Walking dead thread just so many people complain about what gets put out. Its fine if you don't like what Snyder does but some of you guys take it to the next step. Every day one has to know DC is terrible, BvsS suicide squad, Cyborg, Snyder. I can't wait for this movie. Marvel, DC it don't matter fox already had the best comic book movie of the year in Logan

Last edited:
Flame wars left and right in this thread when a DC trailer is released

NT knows drama :smokin

Fixed. None of this stuff happens when a marvel movie comes out.

Snyder might be the most polarizing person in Hollywood right now lol

Last edited:
This thread has lost it. This and the Walking dead thread just so many people complain about what gets put out. Its fine if you don't like what Snyder does but some of you guys take it to the next step. Every day one has to know DC is terrible, BvsS suicide squad, Cyborg, Snyder. I can't wait for this movie. Marvel, DC it don't matter fox already had the best comic book movie of the year in Logan
Put those ppl on ignore and enjoy the thread if that's how you really feel.
A lot of Ralph Trevsant on display in here. Just have some discussions. It is okay if someone doesn't like something you like. It isn't the end of the world
:lol:

Dudes are incapable of staying in their lane.

Furious about the next man's thoughts.

Last edited:
To try and steer the discussion in a more civil direction,,, to those who liked the trailer and are hopeful about the quality of this movie; what elements of the trailer made you come to that conclusion?

Put those ppl on ignore and enjoy the thread if that's how you really feel.
:lol:

Dudes are incapable of staying in their lane.

Furious about the next man's thoughts.

:rofl:

The Iron knee strikes again

Man you can't make this **** up :rofl:
I know it's still gonna take a while for you to catch up.

You in that marvel thread perplexed at how we got there :lol:

At least you grasping I'm talking about you and not every body else you want to group with you.

Last edited:
79d56d5e_stoneroll.gif

To try and steer the discussion in a more civil direction,,, to those who liked the trailer and are hopeful about the quality of this movie; what elements of the trailer made you come to that conclusion?

I'm a slave to Snydergawd's visuals. I'm at the point where I can only pray that the writing shapes up, and I believe it has since this is Terrio-written and done from scratch. He wasn't recruited late in the game for rewrites, leaving the script directionless and haphazardly written. Terrio is a good writer.

Some of yall for some reason don't like the humor--so far every joke to me has been well written and well delivered by the actor.

This looks like another long *** movie like BvS but hopefully with a much better script. Meaning I get to see all kinds of DC characters popping in and out--from Mera to Gordon to likely GL

Ezra Miller is a shoe-in for fan favorite, especially with the ladies (yes I know he's gay) and this movie will likely propel popular interest in the Flash solo (if that's even still being made :rolleyes)

Aquaman is a total bro and not the stoic warrior I thought he would be :pimp: another show-stealer besides Flash.

Battfleck

Gal

C̶y̶b̶o̶r̶g̶

Junkie XL

Please let the script be good. The only thing missing from the formula

Last edited:
Personally I liked Aquaman. Looks like him and Batman could have a great bromance going on the movie. Not saying it's going to happen but that's the way the trailer gave off. Cyborg I'm still iffy on but I don't hate his look

I'm a slave to Snydergawd's visuals. I'm at the point where I can only pray that the writing shapes up, and I believe it has since this is Terrio-written and done from scratch. He wasn't recruited late in the game for rewrites, leaving the script directionless and haphazardly written. Terrio is a good writer.

Some of yall for some reason don't like the humor--so far every joke to me has been well written and well delivered by the actor.

This looks like another long *** movie like BvS but hopefully with a much better script. Meaning I get to see all kinds of DC characters popping in and out--from Mera to Gordon to likely GL

Ezra Miller is a shoe-in for fan favorite, especially with the ladies (yes I know he's gay) and this movie will likely propel popular interest in the Flash solo (if that's even still being made
eyes.gif
)

Aquaman is a total bro and not the stoic warrior I thought he would be
pimp.gif
another show-stealer besides Flash.

Battfleck

Gal

C̶y̶b̶o̶r̶g̶

Junkie XL

Please let the script be good. The only thing missing from the formula
See, this is an actual response with some thought and reasoning to back it up. I may not agree with everything you said but I respect it.

Now to answer your post, I figured a lot of people who liked the trailer are basing it solely on visuals. And who can fault them? I've always said Snyder has an eye for visuals. You could argue that almost every frame of BvS could be an Alex Ross/Frank Miller painting. This Justice League trailer is no different. Visuals were never the issue with him.

That being said, I may be in the minority here in this thread,, but I just wasn't that engaged while watching MoS or BvS. I don't know if it's a pacing issue with him or that I just didn't care about the characters, but there were parts when I just felt bored out of my mind. Dialogue felt flat and everything just felt so damn depressing.

Back
Top Bottom