DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

You sound so confident based off nothing.

Makes no sense to start off with 2 per year. You get there after a few years of success. Could happen as soon as 2019.

You not in those annual report office meetings with Kennedy, CP.

Zik with the pitch......

Lucasfilm will want to deliberately starve the market of Star Wars movies for a time.

The powers that be are interested in making sure that there’s not a sense of fatigue.

"juuuussssssssst a bit outside"

:lol: :wink:

Can't prove it, but I doubt lil girls be looking up to Harley Quinn like that. I gotta think the drive to see SS is driven by DC fans and horn dogs that want to see Margot in that outfit.
I would like to present to you the evening of October 31st, 2016

I don't see them going the teen route for Batgirl. JK Simmons gonna play her dad, so I see her being a little older.

DC smart enough to even get Whedon to sit down with them.

Don't care about Batgirl though.

Batwoman would fit him better imo.

Can't prove it, but I doubt lil girls be looking up to Harley Quinn like that. I gotta think the drive to see SS is driven by DC fans and horn dogs that want to see Margot in that outfit.

I would like to present to you the evening of October 31st, 2016
He did say lil girls though :lol:

Unless I didn't hear about the lil girls dressing as smutty Harley.

Last edited:
I could see hailee steinfeld.. just trying think who would fit the look

But to be honest haven't seen her in anything serious since true grit.. but she was really really good in that and held her own

If Bruce is older in his 40s or older i would assume shes mid to Mayby latr twenties

If they didn't waste as a lab tech ole girl from sucker punch and hunger games would have been nice

Just trying think who would realistically get a shot at it..

Ashley Greene got the look, but that wouldn't happen.. wouldn't mind seeing Rachel Nichols in something again

Maybe Rachel mcadams

Ashley Greene.

Hmm.

I wouldn't protest that.

Wonder what happened to her. She kinda fell off a cliff since twilight :lol:

*edit

Oh ok. So she's still been acting, just not in any movie that I've seen lol

Last edited:
Why i don't think anyone faults the cast they did the best they could despite.

She still Zoe Bae to me

^ she might be soured from the whole thing.. supposedly the director went at her

She might want to avoid having to carry that weight

Back
Top Bottom