DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I hope it really is Lindsey Morgan

Lindsey Morgan X Joss Whedon

Whoa at that combo :wow:

if this happens, I will go on a hiatus on all dceu slander

Last edited:
Na not really, she just played my favorite character on the 100 when I was watching that

Last edited:
That was just a random rumor. Whedon isn't even locked down yet. I doubt they already have casting choices in place. Especialky for an unknown

Whoever mentioned Jane Levy was on point,could definitely see her as Babs.

She looks like a younger Emma Stone

Last edited:
:evil: @ Sarah & Michelle

:lol: It'll always be funny to me how Michelle found herself in the show as an out of nowhere sister the last season's or w/e.

Last edited:
2cxw4ly.jpg

I was 12 when Buffy started? Damn I really grew up with the show lol

The show is definitely appreciated.. I haven't seen the last episode in over a decade but I can still remember some scenes like it was yesterday :lol:

Last edited:
was channel surfing. came across bvs where they start fighting.

martha :smh:
doomsday :smh:
turrets syndrome without the cussing lex :smh:

still sat through it |I

Mama Summers. Her last episode was sad. Was that the last show Whedon had that didn't get cancelled or at least cancelled early? I'm not counting Angel, probably not even his show.

Last edited:
Angel was Joss's show too.

Buffy didn't end early. It did switch networks though so maybe some ppl assumed the show ended when it stopped airing on wb11.

*edit

Oh nvm. I read your question wrong.

Last edited:
I know. That's why I asked if Buffy was his only show that wasn't cancelled. Wasn't sure if he worked on the Angel show. I liked dollhouse and firefly.

Seth just got gray dude still looks the same he did 20 years ago lol

Last edited:
All of them still look pretty good and the guys still have their hair except for joss. Can't remember if the actor who played xander was the twin who had drug problems.

tara looking like a milf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom