DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Whedon would never go for Rousey.

I would not be surprised if Whedon goes with Colbie Smulders (if she's not still under contract with marvel) . She was who he wanted to play Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
Man, who the hell keeps bringing up that woman's name? Rhonda is trash in the ring and in front of the camera. Leave it at that. 

Whedon would never go for Rousey.

I would not be surprised if Whedon goes with Colbie Smulders if she's not still under contract with marvel. She was who he wanted to play Wonder Woman.

I can't see Robin (How I met your mother for you slacks) playin WW :x

He would want Colbie, stuido gonna be hell naw, they are gonna want younger and higher profile.

Last edited:
dUWfYF7.gif

He's been that way since the 90s lol

He just loves strong female characters.

Again with what i was saying earlier more women turned out for SS because harley was the star.

Little girls need hero's too and not just supporting

Its a huge deal when young black kids see Black Panther

My daughters have been on the verge of exploding waiting for wonder woman. Every tired of seeing white men save the world

Harley isn't a hero though.

Actually yeah which bat girl they going with?

I'd place my money on Barbara. She's the most iconic and has had the most appearances thus far.

Mia Khalifa for Batgirl

I support this 110% :evil:

Last edited:
Your splitting hairs she was the star and fought a witch to a 6 year old she was the hero

Also you skimmed over how they are juiced for Wonder Woman, they play Wonder Woman and Supergirl almost everyday

Last edited:
I think she's considered a hero after Rebirth

Don't believe she is, nor any other member of the Suicide Squad for that matter.

Your splitting hairs she was the star and fought a witch to a 6 year old she was the hero

Also you skimmed over how they are juiced for Wonder Woman, they play Wonder Woman and Supergirl almost everyday

Not really, because Harley Quinn just isn't a hero, plain and simple. There's nothing to split hairs over :lol: There's a very clear difference between her in Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman in Dawn of Justice. Being a star of a film doesn't make you a hero. Shouldn't even have to go into why. And stopping a villain also doesn't make you a hero if you yourself are already villanous to begin with :rofl: There's a difference between seeing Black Panther and seeing Diamondback for example. Both can be stars, but only one is a hero.

I didn't skim over anything, I just pointed out the part that was incorrect.

Last edited:
I haven't read the current books but I somewhat recall reading some headlines that they made her a hero now or maybe closer to anti-hero?

I really wouldn't be surprised though as her popularity has skyrocketed.

Back
Top Bottom