DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

This should be DC's response to every criticism from now on.
laugh.gif
could just go this route:

http://nypost.com/2016/03/30/batman-v-superman-is-too-smart-for-marvel-fans/

:lol: @ Snyder

I do find it funny that folks had/still have an issue with that scene but not with him putting a spear in Zod 2.0's chest. Characters were going to do the same thing. One was just able to put it into words.
When ppl say Supes shouldn't kill they're referring to other intelligent beings.

Not ******* monsters :lol:

Monster lives don't matter.

Watched BvS on HBO. Martha scene still doesn't bother me as much as most, but I can see why it bugs most.

I don't think it's the actual Martha scene, but how Bats goes to save Martha and his little speech about Matha doesn't die today and they're basically best friends after that. But I think the actual revelation of Martha was executed well.

But then because of this you get th Bats warehouse scene vs all of lex's goons :lol:

Last edited:
Watched BvS on HBO. Martha scene still doesn't bother me as much as most, but I can see why it bugs most.

I don't think it's the actual Martha scene, but how Bats goes to save Martha and his little speech about Matha doesn't die today and they're basically best friends after that. But I think the actual revelation of Martha was executed well.

But then because of this you get th Bats warehouse scene vs all of lex's goons
laugh.gif
Sure. Lets see you get hemmed up by a ***** with PTSD and the first thing you say before you about to die is save Martha.  Not save my mom. Save Martha. Lets just ignore the fact that Superman really expects Batman to know who tf Martha is. Not Martha Kent. Not Martha with the good hair. Not Martha who's like 63 years old. Bruh gave no additional parameters to go with
roll.gif
. Just Martha. They only did that to connect with the Batman origin scene in the beginning where Batdad whispered Martha at the end, and to give the fans this impression:

Also so that people could whisper in the movie, "damn, did you know their parent's both had the same first name. I never recognized it".

Scene was trash. That had me more upset on the inside compared to when I saw Bale get his broken back healed by that old man punching his disk into place.

Last edited:
Watched BvS last night at work. This boy Batman is a maniac :lol:

"If we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty!"

Had he killed Superman the next film probably would have featured him breaking Barry's legs on the off chance that he would use super speed to rob a bank :rofl: I can only assume that the reason Joker isn't long dead is beacuse he put so many meat bags between himself and Batman as a shield.

Watched BvS last night at work. This boy Batman is a maniac
laugh.gif

"If we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty!"

Had he killed Superman the next film probably would have featured him breaking Barry's legs on the off chance that he would use super speed to rob a bank
roll.gif
I can only assume that the reason Joker isn't long dead is beacuse he put so many meat bags between himself and Batman as a shield.
yea.. made zero sense to go that route after dude did something no one else on the planet would have been capable of doing.. stopping zod & co

it's batman, so obviously he's going be paranoid/suspicious and develop a contingency plan(s).. but making up his mind before he even attempts to investigate..

then you throw in lex doing way more actual investigative work (on the JL members.. and then getting the kryptonite.. and then the ship and zod's body)

so many simpler ways they could have gone

Beating a dead horse at this point but......

I wonder if it the scene would have worked IF (a big IF) Superman had just said,

"Please. Save my mother. Her name is Martha Kent."

Instead of just Martha right then and there.

^ good question.. does seem a lil odd for him to even call his mother Martha in that situation.. if you're going be pleading, you assume he would just say "I have to save my mom" or "he's going to kill my mom"

Back
Top Bottom