DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Both.

Didn't know or I forgot they announced the casting of Black Manta. Plus I got no clue who dude is.

Almost thought it was a comic artist or something.

it's Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, he starred in Netflix’s Baz Luhrmann show The Get Down

yes :lol:

Wonder Woman: Regal Cinemas Offering $100 Ultimate Ticket

The Regal Entertainment Group is offering a unique opportunity for Wonder Woman fans with the “Ultimate Ticket,” which was revealed on the company’s official website on Wednesday. The ticket costs $100 (plus shipping) and will allow purchasers to see Wonder Woman at Regal locations once every business day for the entirety of the movie’s initial run in theaters. The ticket works for all film formats, including IMAX, 4DX, RPX, and 3D.

Wonder-Woman-Ultimate-Ticket.jpg

The ticket is not just valuable in terms of its virtually unlimited accessibility. The ticket itself is also a collectible item for Wonder Woman fans. Emblazoned with the Wonder Woman logo etched on textured anodized steel, the card will also be personalized with the name listed on the purchaser’s shipping address. Regal Crown Club members will also receive 10,000 bonus points on their accounts with their purchase.

Diehard fans of Wonder Woman could find this purchase well worth the $100. It takes six or seven IMAX viewings to add up to the total for a ticket that would allow viewers to see the movie dozens of times if they wanted to. And even after the card expires, it would make a nice keepsake for any fan of the iconic superhero.

Last edited:
Supes widows peak is kind of weird though

or is it just Cavills-receding-hairline accurate?

:rofl:

Last edited:
In that netflix sand castle movie you can see how bad his hairline is now since he has a shaved head.

Are the jl pops for WW and Aquaman that much different than the ones from bvs? Never got around to getting the bvs WW but do have the regular Aquaman and aqua colored Aquaman with damaged box from hot topic SMH.

the BvS Aquaman is shirtless, the JL has the armor

the BvS WW only has the sword, the JL has her holding the lasso as well and I think the tiaras different as well

Superman's supposed to have a full luscious head of hair man.

WB gotta cough up for one of them follicle procedures. I would if I was him and I had the bread

Last edited:
the pic on the box was from the concept art they released earlier this year, I guess they had to adjust it so it's closer to the film and differentiate it more from the BvS and MoS versions?

the pic on the box was from the concept art they released earlier this year, I guess they had to adjust it so it's closer to the film and differentiate it more from the BvS and MoS versions?

attention to detail....jesus...

Back
Top Bottom