DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Jokers gameplay leaked yesterday, I guess they were forced to release it :lol:

Emo Joker looks sick though, wouldn't have minded that as Leto

How Cavill managed all those mentions in a tweet? :lol:

On crack. He ain't direct real steel.

My dude has forest gump and cast away under his belt.
Maybe I need to look again.

Yup, my bad :lol: He was a producer on Real Steel. I was looking at the wrong category on my phone.

The key thing about my post was to focus on what he has directed recently and it doesn't seem like a lot. Especially give. 2 of the really race t things I've never heard of.

Last edited:
what was worse pa kent wave off, craigs dad at the end of friday, or will smith at the end of i am legend?

marketings been amped up, it's like there's a tv spot every other commercial break in the nba playoffs

^^because we got different directors(switch over from TFA to the TWS) and like 10 new characters in CW

GOTG2 has the same director, added I'm assuming a new villain, with mantis and ego, and baby groot if he counts, but the tone again assuming,( won't watch till Saturday) is the same

I just find it funny that it's extremely easy to say you know what you're getting with GOTG2 and not know what you're getting with WW, that should be obvious.

^^because we got different directors(switch over from TFA to the TWS) and like 10 new characters in CW

GOTG2 has the same director, added I'm assuming a new villain, with mantis and ego, and baby groot if he counts, but the tone again assuming,( won't watch till Saturday) is the same

I just find it funny that it's extremely easy to say you know what you're getting with GOTG2 and not know what you're getting with WW, that should be obvious.
WW is being helmed by a director who is new to CBM's and is tonally completely different from when we saw her in BVS.  So I don't think it's a stretch to say that about WW.

but the script is vastly different in tone so even if the director is the same, you know you'll get something else

WS would have felt like a spy movie

WS and CW also felt different from each other, CW didn't feel like am amplified version of WS while GotG2 is pretty much GotG1 on steroids :lol:

Last edited:
WW is being helmed by a director who is new to CBM's and is tonally completely different from when we saw her in BVS.  So I don't think it's a stretch to say that about WW.
maybe you misread my comment, I pretty much said it is easy to say that about WW and it's pretty obvious(you listed some of the reasons) also it's her debut movie, I think it's easy to say nobody knows what to expect from it, it's easier to know what to expect from GOTG2

I agree with you, the statement to me was just funny, not trying to throw shade or anything like that.

]
but the script is vastly different in tone so even if the director is the same, you know you'll get something else

WS would have felt like a spy movie

WS and CW also felt different from each other, CW didn't feel like am amplified version of WS while GotG2 is pretty much GotG1 on steroids :lol:

you've seen the movie I haven't, as noted in what I wrote above, so disregard what I said, by default you know more

Back
Top Bottom