DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The first 3 things are all justifiable complaints/criticisms.

If the script sucks, it sucks. If an actor can't act, they made the wrong casting choice. If Snyder is involved, you're doomed.

Those things aren't just DC. Marvel has had similar reactions with their Netflix shows and the casting of Mike Colter and Finn Jones.
Who had a problem with Mike Colter??
I want to go back as far as when he was cast to when I saw some complaints and ppl questioning his acting.

Talking about some video game movie he was in.

He was in a Halo limited series thst i believe was only available on Xbox Live at the time. You can see it on YouTube.

Its not Shakespeare thats for sure lol

Tyrese is back at it again.

a2607753_C_fmHxxWAAAuHTz.jpeg

With how lame he been acting, he's ruined any chance he thought he had

i dunno this is dc were talking bout here not marvel where they throw you in the trash if you leak your casting

watch this fool actually be cast smh

Tyrese has been lobbying to play John Stewart for like 3 years now. :lol:

His IG post makes me think DC is close to casting John and Tyrese is throwing up a half court heave before the buzzer.

Didn't butterfield have Spider-Man and he spilled the beans and threw him in the trash?
laugh.gif
Nah, Butterfield was one of the very few guys on the shortlist -- then they deaded him after the rumor spilled.

He doesn't give off the Peter vibe though -- Holland is nearly perfect casting and was probably cheaper to hire too.

Last edited:
Tyrese is back at it again.

a2607753_C_fmHxxWAAAuHTz.jpeg

this is actually a premium skin for the game Injustice 2 which comes out next week so he's likely talking about that but dude is definitely still lobbying for that role at the same time :lol:

that image actually looks closer to Idris or the dude playing MM in Supergirl than Tyrese

Last edited:
Syfy Gives Series Order to Krypton and Happy!, Developing George R.R. Martin Series

Syfy has announced two series orders for the cable channel, with two comic book-based shows, Krypton and Happy!, getting full season pick ups.

The Krypton series will follow Superman’s grandfather — whose House of El was ostracized and shamed — as he fights to redeem his family’s honor and save his beloved world from chaos. The Seg-El name is both a nod to Superman co-creator Jerry Siegel and a reference to John Byrne’s 1980s miniseries, “The World of Krypton.” Cameron Cuffe is set to play Seg-El along with Georgina Campbell as Lyta Zod. Krypton will be executive produced by David S. Goyer (Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, The Dark Knight trilogy) through his Phantom Four banner. The pilot teleplay and story is written by David S. Goyer & Ian Goldberg (Once Upon a Time, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles). Krypton will be produced by Warner Horizon Television and is based on characters created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, published by DC Comics.

'Wonder Woman' Tracking for Solid $65M Box-Office Debut

Gal Gadot stars as the iconic female superhero in the movie, directed by Patty Jenkins.

Warner Bros. and DC's Wonder Woman should command at least $65 million in its North American debut next month, according to early tracking.

That's on par with the first outings in the Thor and Captain America franchises.

Wonder Woman is unchartered territory in that it's the first female-led superhero movie from a major Hollywood studio since Elektra. Gal Gadot stars in the title role, while Patty Jenkins directed.

Those with access to tracking say interest is strongest among males who are 25 and older, followed by females 25 and older. The good news for Warners is that the movie is appealing to younger males and females as well.

$65 Million would be piss poor. Absolutely no reason why Wonder Woman shouldn't be opening up to at least $100 Million :smh:

Last edited:
$65 Million would be piss poor. Absolutely no reason why Wonder Woman shouldn't be opening up to at least $100 Million :smh:

you know why.

If it really does open to 65m its not even gonna hit 200m domestic damn

Tracking is only tracking though. I think it should easily make over 65

Last edited:
A site I've been following for years for predictions (they're normally 90-95% right). Has WW opening 83 million and 225 (total US).

6/2/2017 Wonder Woman $83,000,000 $225,000,000 Warner Bros.

a female lead comic book movie with no real established star in the lead role coming off the dc cloud of badly reviewed movies isnt gonna be raking in the dough

are you nuts? its wonder woman

what other female led comic film hit over 100 mill its first week

What other female led comic film has there been besides Electra?

You're the nuts one here. Wonder Woman finally getting a live action film. This isn't some B level character from DC, she's up there with Superman and Batman. 100 Million should be the floor especially when a talking tree and raccoon is cracking 135 million.

Especially when you consider that she was the best part of Batman vs Superman. No way is potentially touching Captain Brokeback and Thor numbers are acceptable.

You're coming off as sexist. And all of this also goes back to the lack of marketing. No reason why Chris Pine isn't on posters for this considering he's the bigger star between the 2.

Back
Top Bottom