DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Injustice 2 about to change the game. Starfire, Red Hood, Sub Zero, Black Manta and Raiden.

Last edited:
Looks dope. Even better that I don't know crap about the film. Also trailer isn't giving away too much info.

Looks cool. Lots of slow mo fight scenes though. Not too hyped for this but my chick is, I think it will do alright.

Movie looks like it'll be a hit. Looks good visually and action looks good. I'm still not convinced on her acting skills. She just doesn't do it for me in that department.

A couple of days ago someone posted that the writers for Rick & Morty should be hired for GotG3 or MCUs cosmic universe but I think they are better suited for Booster Gold.

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK Director Teases John Constantine's "Amazing" Role And Horror Elements

The DC Comics adaptation doesn't have a release date quite yet, but it sounds like the filmmaker is gearing up to start work on the project any week now. In a new interview with Cinema Blend, Doug Liman shared his thoughts on his take on the movie and why he's focusing on the characters.

"I think people will be surprised how character driven and how intimate Justice League Dark is -- in kind of a field of bloated comic book movies. We've found a way to do something that's actually really personal and small, and that's my goal. The Wall is about character. The scenario allows me to dive into what I think is... I just love people! I love putting people in crazy situations. For John Constantine, we have an amazing set-up for him for Justice League Dark that's really human."

As for the tone, Liman revealed that he's turning to some classic horror movies for inspiration. "It's going to have real horror elements, for sure," he confirmed. "I love early horror films, be it The Exorcist, or Carrie, The Omen. In the same way that Bourne Identity, I went back to '70s paranoia."

"There's stuff to be mined from the people who have come before me that I'm planning to bring to Justice League Dark. And also the arena, my good friend Simon Kinberg, with Deadpool really pushed the arena," he added, possibly teasing an R-Rating for the DC Comics movie. "I'm never going to do something that's straight forward, but I'm not going to do something campy either. I have a take on it that isn't like anything else out there. At the end of the day I make character driven movies."

Liman is top 10 directors for me.

I trust that he'll do well with JL Dark. More curious about the cast honestly.

Not sure if it's been posted but I saw this new HULU doc on Bill Finger. I first read about Bill's contributions to the Batman legend a few years back and got upset at how much of a rotten scumbag Bob Kane really was. With this new doc talking more about Bill's later life it shows how much Kane screwed him over. Anyway, its a very good doc for Batman fans so watch if you can.

It took 76 years but redemption finally came:
View media item 2429277

I'm already psyched for Justice League Dark, but those Doug Liman quotes sound great. JLD with legit horror influence would be FIRE. :pimp:

Also, I want to know who's going to play Zatanna. :nerd: :evil:

He said he would but he can't because he is busy, he just thinks he could do good things with it.

“I quite fancy doing Suicide Squad 2 because I felt like I could do a good job with it,” he said. “I can't do it because I'm doing something else...but I felt like I could really do something with that.”

Last edited:
Is wan involved JL dark?

Also not getting hyped until i see the actual product.. had too much faith in SS

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom